Chapter 36: Where am I?

Carlos: Alex wtf are you doing?!

Alex: I uhh....

Carlos: GET OUT I DON'T WANT ANYMORE PROBLEMS TODAY.

Alex: Ok...fine *Shoulder checks Carlos as he walks out*

Carlos: Ugh

Y/n: *Whispers* C-carloss

Carlos: *Runs over to you* Y-y/n did you just-

Y/n: *Raspy* W-where am I

Carlos: You're at the hospital. Imma go get the doctor and Hunt-

(Ok so he was leaning over really close to you to hear you soooo yeah) You interrupt him by using all ur strength to grab his face and kiss him.
He kisses back and it turns into a makeout session. After like 10 minutes he pulls out.

Carlos: I've got to go back to Hunter he's gonna wonder where I am I told him I was just gonna grab my wallet. *He begins to run out*

Y/n: W-wait. Thank you for everything you've done for me.

Carlos: Anytime :) *He runs out*

Y/N'S POV
I-i can't believe I just did that. I had so many emotions running through me and I was so confused  I-
END OF POV

SWITCH TO CARLOS

Hunter: Didn't know it took so long to grab a wallet.

C: Well I walked into the room and Alex was there a-and then...she woke up!!!!

Hunter: Omg that's great!!!! Let's go get the doctor.

You were doing pretty good and two days later they released you. Hunter was at work so Carlos took you home.

Y/n: T-thanks. You wanna come inside and maybe watch a movie?

Carlos: Sure :)

He helps you walk up the stairs and you go on ur bed and he sits on the bean bag chair. You guys watch Madagascar  (I ThInK MoTo MoTo LiKeS YoU).

When the movie is almost over you fall asleep. Carlos crawls on the bed next to you and hugs you and falls asleep (Das cute😍).

Next morning you wake up to ur stomach feeling horrible. You felt someones arms around you and flipped out. You jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Carlos: Fuck

He hears the sound of you throwing up.

Carlos: *Runs into the bathroom* Are you ok?!

OoH I WrOtE A LoT ToDaY Be PrOuD. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)