Chapter 53: One More Wrong Move

Y/d: Shut up and get into the car, I'll deal with her later *he replaces the zip ties and duck tape on both of you and speeds off*

Y/d: You really thought you could escape, huh? *Laughs* You're lucky I haven't killed you all

Everyone's eyes widen.

When the van stops and the doors slide open, the same men help take you guys out, with your eyes covered. They take you all back to the same room, where Ari is already waiting.

Ari: Set them down where they were before *they do* Ok Y/n, lay down I'm going to take the bullet out *She gets some long doctor tweezers and digs in your leg for the bullet*

Y/n: *Screams in pain* Can't you give me some pain medicine or something?!

Ari: Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to run away *She says as she yanks the bullet out*

Y/n: You say that like I'm in the wrong!!!

Ari get the tweezers and digs them inside your leg.

Y/n: Ow why are you doing that?!?!

Ari: Behave yourself or next time it will be a knife *She proceeds to stich up your leg*

Once Ari is done with you, she goes and gets your father.

Y/d: The same two made trouble again, Y/n and Alex. Do you remember what I said, Y/n?

You sadly nod.

Y/d: I'm a man of my word. *Turns to Alex* Don't worry Alex, I'll deal with you later :)

Your dad walks over to you and ties your hands up with a rope.

Y/d: You remember what happened with Alex, don't you? I have something similar in mind :)

He hangs you up on the same hook he used with Alex and takes out a whip.

Y/d: This will be fun. Remenber you did this to yourself *He says as he whips you in the stomach*

ALEX'S POV:
No. I can't just sit here and watch the love of my life and my unborn child being beaten like this.
END OF POV

Alex gets his foot and with all the anger and strength he has, kicks him in the ankle, causing him to slightly move to the left.

Your dad was not having it and kicked him in the jaw then grabbed him by the neck.

Y/d: One more wrong move and you're all dead. Now because you wanna play games I'll make the show more interesting.

Thank you guys sm for 14.3k views!!! It means the world. Also, my story is eligible for the Wattys, should I enter? Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)