Chapter 62: Finale :))

*They all break out into laughter. Once the laughter died down they took another look at Leilah and went back to the room*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 months later

Alex/Y/n: *Ending a YouTube video with Leilah* Love you guys thank you for watching!!

Y/n: I'm so excited to post the new house tour!!!!!!

Alex: Ik. It feels like we've been waiting foreverrr

Leilah: *Tries to speak but it comes out all muttered* Foreverrr

Y/n: Aww!!!

Alex: Aw big girl

Y/n: I think I'm gonna go live. Wanna join me? *Leilah starts to cry*

Alex: Are you tired Leilah? I'll go put her to sleep. Join you once she falls asleep

Y/n: Ok *You give him a kiss and he takes Leilah upstairs. You go live*

Y/n: Hey guys!

(F=fans)

F: Joined the live

F: First

Mikeymanfs, tylerrjoseph, and 58 others joined

F: Omg I love youu

Y/n: I love you toooo!!

F: YOU READ MY COMMENT ABDSHDHDF

F: Where's Leilah?

F: Hello

F: Where's Alex?

Y/n: Alex is putting Leilah to sleep. Just wanted to let you guys know that out new house tour video is going to be up in a few hours!!!!

F: YESSS

F: Alex is taking too longgg

Y/n: Imma go upstairs and check on Leilah and Alex

F: Yayy

*You go upstairs*

Y/n: *Quietly* Alexxx *You open Leilah's door*

Y/n: Aww omg guys look

Alex is sleeping in a rocking chair next to Leilah's crib with Leilah asleep in his arms

F: It's lowkey kinda creepy how he sleeps with his eyes half open

Y/n: *Walking out of the room and silently closing the door* Haha right?

Y/n: Anyways guys I think I'm going to end the live here love you all!!!!

F: Love you tooo

F: Noooo don't end ittt :(((

F: Love you

~End of live~

Alex: *Walking downstairs* Ok I can join you now

Y/n: I just ended ittt

Alex: Aww I wanted to go live with you

Y/n: Ikkkk I wanted- *He cuts you off by kissing you. You kiss back*

You two continue to kiss and Alex eventually continues down to your neck

Y/n: A-Alex.... *He slowly continues down your neck*

Y/n: W-we need to...post the video....

Alex: Don't worry about it rn ;)

He takes off your shirt then you do the same to him and push him onto the couch. You sit on his lap and begin to move back and forth as you slowly start to feel his...um...go up.

Alex: Ugh fuck....

You smile at him as you unbutton his pants and move down and he moans. You swallow and wipe your mouth then take off your pants. You sit back on Alex but then he flips you over and enters you. He Thursts in a few times before pulling out and going again. After the second time he lays back on the couch and you do too and pass out.

~9:45 p.m.~

*You wake up to Leilah crying*

Y/n: What time is it? *You check you phone* Fuck!

You put Alex's hoodie on and head upstairs. You grab Leilah and start rocking her in your arms as you head over to the window. Alex comes up behind you and hugs you. That's when you see it. Movement outside and then a shadow. The light hits the person and you see one side of his face. Alex saw it too.

Y/n: He's back

Alex: There's no way thats-

Y/n: My dad. It's him. He's back
-
-
-
-
So I was thinking about it and I realized that I couldn't just leave you guys like that especially with the endless love and support this story gets so I decided to make this one last chapter. Thank you all for for getting this story big and making my day every day. Love you all.
-
-
-
-
(Check out my new story: Wonderland (Alex Guzman)!!!!