Chapter 48: The Dark Room

Hunter: Go to hell

Your dad elbows him in the face, knocking him out.

Y/n: *Muffled* Hunter!

You begin to hear the sound of police sirens quickly approaching.

Y/d: Shit

He pulls over to the right quite suddenly and forcfully onto a hill. He drives at top speed over the moutain as quickly as he can with Alex and you being yanked around and screaming in the back.

After awhile, the police sirens begin to become less and less audible. Hunter wakes up after a little while.

Hunter: *Dazed* W-what happened?

You try and scream out something, but your mouth is duck taped so all that comes out is a muffled shout.

Your dad quickly stops the car and goes to the back of the van and duck tapes Hunter's mouth too. Then he grabs a gas container and everything goes black.

While you're knocked out you have a horrible nightmare about your father. About what he had done to you and your family in the past and about things that he never did, things that were possibly soon to come.

A few hours later you wake up not in the van anymore, but in a dark room with a weak light hanging from the ceiling. You look around as best you could with the pounding headache in your head, and see that Alex and Hunter are just a few deet away from you, still knocked out. There is a chair in front of you, appearing to be occupied.

Y/d: I see you're awake

You pretend to still be passed out, fearing what he would do to you next.

Y/d: Ik ur awake

A tear falls down your face. He takes the duck tape off and sits back down.

Y/n: Daddy p-plz just let us go. W-we haven't done anything-

He quickly stands up and flips out his pocket knife and holds it to your throat.

Y/d: Oh you haven't done anything? You didn't leave me, and you didn't get pregnant, and you called me all the time. Didn't you? Oh wait, you did all those things.

Alex's eyes slowly flicker open and then go alert at the sight he had woken up to. He tries to scream at your father to leave you alone.

Y/d: Looks like another is awake :)

Thank you guys sm for 10.5k views!!!!! I can't believe we've grown so much :'). I really do appreciate each and every single one of you. Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds. There's a new post ;)