Chapter 55

6:30 P.M.
You guys are once again hustled into the van and off to your destination, a different hotel this time, and you head out over to the man with the black umbrella

It starts out how every time you met a client starts, there is not a word spoken and the client leads you up to the room. You usually never look at the client, unless you have to.

Carlos leads you up to the hotel room door and you go in and sit on the bed. Carlos closes the umbrella.

Carlos: Y/n it's me, Carlos.

Y/n: C-carlos? What are you doing here?

Carlos: I saw a listing for you online and I knew I had to help you.

Y/n: Carlos, you're not going to be able to sneak me out. H-he'll shoot you like he shot me *You roll up your pant leg revealing the bullet hole*

Carlos: Shit that looks infected. We need to get you out of here.

Y/n: B-but what about Alex and Hunter?

Carlos: Don't worry about that I'll get them. Do you trust me?

You nod your head.

Carlos: Ok we're gonna go around the back of the building and run to my car which is parked towards the back of the parking lot. You ready?

Y/n: Yes I'm so done with this.

Carlos helps you up and right when he opens the door, you guys bolt it to the car. Little did you guys know, that's where Brandon parks when you're with your clients.

Brandon sees you two running and sits there confused for a second

Y/d: What the....

Alex hears the confusion in his voice and sits up and sees you making a run for it with who appears to be Carlos

ALEX'S POV:
This is the perfect time to get him down and help Y/n escape, hopefully along with Hunter and I too.
END OF POV

Alex starts attacking your father by elbowing him in the face and then head butting him, which puts him in an even more confused state. Hunter sees what is happening and joins Alex in attacking him in any way he can.

The two of them get Brandon to a state where he is so messed up, there's not much he could do anyways so Alex turns his back to the drivers side door and struggles to open the door but finally manages to. Your dad falls out of the car and Hunter and Alex run over to where they saw you and Carlos run to.

Ayye they're free now. Thank you guys sm for 16.2k views!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333

(Follow my insta: @blesiv.backgrounds ;)