Chapter 51

Y/N'S POV:
Client? What are they planning on using me for...?
END OF POV

Alex and Hunter are staring at you, terrified and worried about what will happen next. The thought lingered in the air: what could she mean?

SKIP TO A FEW HOURS LATER

You hear heavy footsteps approaching the door, followed by a mans voice you would recognize anywhere. A voice that haunted your dreams, your fathers. He was talking to two other men, and then their voices faded away, taking their footsteps with them.

The sound of a lock turning in the door made the security guards in the room turn their heads.

Y/d: You may now go on your break

The two security guards quickly and orderly left the room, and as they walked down the hall, your father shut the door and began making his way over to you.

Y/d: Y/n, we have your first client :) *he said with a smile, then proceeded to remove the duck tape from your mouth*

Y/n: So I've heard. But client for what? What are you planning to do to me?

Y/d: You're going to be a prostitute. And if you refuse to service a client, you will be beaten. Kind of like this *He punches you a few times in the face* I'm sure you wouldn't want anything to happen to the baby, now would you?

Alex's eyes widen and he starts to scream at your father.

Y/n: *Your eyes begin to water* D-dad why are y-you doing this?! To your daughter, your son, your son and law, and your granddaughter?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU DEMENTED- *He cuts you off by duck taping your mouth*

Y/d: *Giggles to himself* Stupid bitch

He walks out, making sure to slam the door extra hard, causing you to flinch.

You're now full out crying, and Hunter scoots himself over to you. Alex scoots towards you too and conforts you while you cry on him.

Y/N'S POV:
What am I going to do?!
END OF POV

A few hours pass and you ended up falling alseep from crying so much. You're awakened to ice cold water being poured on you.

Ari: Wake up slut

You see a few other men pulling Alex and Hunter up and two of them are about to pull you up.

Ari: Alex and Hunter, you're coming along too, to watch Y/n walk up to her client.

They pull you guys down the hall, with their hands over your eyes so you wouldn't see the way out, or where you are, and into the van.

Thank you guys sm for 13.1k views!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!!! <333