Chapter one

Lauren's POV
  "Girl I love you with my everything you mean the wor-" some guy began to say when Lauren interrupted. "Um I told you at the start this wasn't going no where, definitely ain't marrying you" she said being the bold women she is. She walked out the restaurant and called her best friend Reign. Reign pulled up in her Benz and they headed to the mall.

"Girl ion know why he thought I was gone be his wife like girl no" Lauren said. "Nah Lauren it's just you heartless and don't care" Reign said not to worried of her response. Lauren look at Reign and just stared. "You really think that" Lauren said. Reign parked in the parking lot and stared back "yea I really do". "Well then take me home because you already know why I am the way I am so why even go there" Lauren said. "Why go there?

Girl just because your heart broke don't mean break everybody else's. At least let them know up front bout the deal" Reign said. Lauren looked down at her phone. A message popped up. It was from Instagram. Some guy sent a message in her DMs and she just swiped it away. Lauren and Reign went shopping, as usual they came out with bags on top of bags. They decided to go out to eat at Lauren's favorite place, Zaxbys. When they arrived Lauren's phone had been constantly going off. It kept getting notification after notification.

Reign looked over and said "which hoe is that" laughing. Lauren only rolled her eyes. She left her phone in the car because she didn't  want to be disturbed. Lord knows she loves food. They finished and got ice cream cones on the way back from chick-fil-a. Lauren was tired so she went straight to bed after a shower. As she tried to sleep her phone kept bussing. She finally responded to the person.

She checked their page and boy she was not impressed. She blocked him and never heard another peep. The last message she seen was to come to a party, it had the address and everything. She was very skeptical. She wanted to go because she didn't have much to loose. Should I go? She questioned herself. She didn't know these people why would she? But they again, why not?