Chapter twenty-eight

Grayson's POV
"So what we know" Grayson said. "We know that it's from a bad drug deal and apparently you the only one that know where this at" Nip said. "Well shit why you think they targeting me" Grayson said. "Cuz you a Blood and imma Crip" Nipsey said laughing a little. "Man i'm being serious" Grayson said shaking his head.

"I mean they know how much you hate me and Crips they probably thought you would kill me" Nipsey said. I just sat there. I realized what they were talking about. Why Lamar would come after me and my family. He wanted me to kill Ermias. I have a feeling but I'm confused. How the hell he know what happened to Alana. But if that's true there headed to an alley in Detroit. But we in LA. It's gone be a long as flight. About 4 hours. "Detroit" Gray said.

"Is that a name of someone or you talking bout Michigan" Nip said. "The state dumb ass" Grayson said rubbing his face. "Alright lets go" Nipsey said. "Hole up nie, you might wanna have a meeting with yo gang" Grayson said. "Why wassup" Nip said turning around. "Detroit is Viper city" Grayson said. "Everywhere you go is Purple". "Ight" Nip said. I hated to ever put my gang in these folks way. This had nothing to do with them.

This really a Crip problem but 2 mill sound good. I talked it over with them and there ready. As I was going to leave I hear the metal door of our "shed" close. "I want in". "You what" Grayson said cocking his head looking down at her. "I-Ari- will be Williams, wants in" Ari said poking Grayson's chest every time she said a word. I just laughed. "See me in my office" Grayson whispered in her ear. I walked to my office as she followed. I shut the door after she entered. "Ari you are not coming with me" Grayson said. "Who said I was" Ari said walking over to Grayson.

Nobody's POV
Grayson grabbed her waist gently and she laid in his chest. "I'm gonna be there with my baby but I need to know what happened with Alana" Ari said. "I will let you know it's just— I"

Grayson's POV
My phone rang and I answered. "Smart boy Grayson. Now that you know where she is your going to bring me that 2 mill as ransom. Also you and Nipsey come alone or Lauren and Ari are dead. We don't want a repeat of what happened to Alana now do we" Lamar said. "Fuck you Lamar" Grayson said. "Oh please fall in line" Lamar said. He hung up and I left with Ari to the hospital.

I sat beside my son and read a book I used to read him to help him go to sleep. I was about to doze off when I felt someone grab my hand. IT WAS CARLOS! "Hey buddy" Grayson said as he held his son and cried. "Who are you" Carlos said getting scared. "What you mean Junior, it's me daddy" Grayson said.

"I don't know you, where am I" Carlos said as he started to freak out. Nurses came in and calmed him down and asked me to leave. I just sat in the hall and cried. I could take a bullet and not cry but that...that hurt like hell. Ari sat beside me and told me it was gone be ok. Something just ain't feel right. I heard someone bust down the hall. It was Lamar. "I thought I told you no gangs" Lamar said. "Tf are you talking ab— " Grayson said as a gunshot went off.