Chapter six

Lauren's POV
I just couldn't stop thinking about what he said. Like it stuck with me in a different way. He was my best friends man like do I tell her? Or do I just let it go? I didn't know how to go about it. This is all just to much. And another thing I still kind of like Grayson. He gives me a home feeling. Nipsey well I don't know. I think I might tell Reign. And here's why, I don't her assuming nothing in the future if this were to ever come up.

Just not my cup of tea. It was getting around lunch time and i knew Carlos was hungry. So i decided to cook. I cooked some chicken strips with waffle fries. And when I tell you it was going to be better than chick-fil-a whew. As I was cooking I heard a knock on my door. Nobody really knocks really just Grayson. I knew Carlos still Hadn't ate yet so I would just let him stay to eat. I don't know I just care for the little guy. I went and opened the door and saw Grayson. "Hey Junior, ready to go" Gray said.

"You ain't gone speak to me" Lauren said. "Oh sorry, thank you for keeping him" Grayson said. "No problem but I'm gone give him his lunch before he leaves" Lauren said. "That's fine" Gray said. So I went back in the kitchen to finish what I started and I heard Gray turning on the speakers messing around. "What you doing boy" Lauren said. "Playin some music" Grayson said. "No you not" Lauren said as she washed her hands. I ran over to Gray and grabbed my speaker. "Yo son just tried to go to sleep" Lauren said. "And your point" Gray said.

"Boy here since you want music I'll play some of my favorites" Lauren said. I grabbed the speaker and played body party by Ciara. I didn't really expect what was about to happen. I went back to cooking and Gray followed me. He started dancing behind me and grabbed my shoulders slowing reaching my waist. I couldn't lie I missed this feeling.

He kissed my neck which sent shivers down my spine. I wanted him to stop because I knew I would regret it but you know. He continued this process and as he licked my neck he stopped. "My bad girl I just wanted to remind you what a blood could have you doing that a crip could never" Grayson said.