Chapter two

Lauren's POV
  Lauren woke up the next morning thinking about the party. She didn't really know if she wanted to go. If she went she would probably ask Reign. But Reign been a little off though. She really wasn't like that all the time she just been off. Lauren cooked herself breakfast which consisted of waffles, eggs, and fruit. She didn't eat a lot. Then she went to get ready. Lauren put on a something comfortable and sat down to watch Tv. She was really annoyed with her phone at this point. It just kept bussing.

She left it in the other room. Then after a while she got a little curious. Who was texting her so much and why? She went to grab her phone when the doorbell rang. She stopped and turned to go to the door. She opened it and seen a familiar face. It was one of her ex's, Grayson. "Why are you here exactas" she said. "To see you" he said. "Boy we been done" she said. "Just let me take you out tonight ain't even gotta be nun serious" he said. "Fine" she said. At this point she was really considering the party. So she told Grayson about it and of course he was down.

He was caramel with hazel and green eyes, curly hair and a jaw line beard. Even though Lauren was a playa she still wasn't dating nobody she ain't like. Lauren went and put on a tight red dress she bought yesterday and walked to his car. Grayson opened her door and she got in. He got in and said "you look gorgeous tonight". "Mhmm" she said being cocky. Grayson grabbed her by her neck softly " don't play with me" he said. He then softly kissed her lips. She couldn't lie it was nice an all but she ain't think he was right for her.
*At the Party*
"Gray imma just walk around a lil" Lauren said. He nodded. Lauren sat at the bar. And ordered some Hennessy. She felt the presence of someone staring at her. Grayson walked over and interrupted her staring session. He bought himself a drink and said " don't be flirtin nie". She then turned around and see the guy she was having a "staring contest" with had looked at her and walked to another side of the room. Would he even notice her? She got so upset with Gray she just got up and walked away. Why was she mad about him walking away. She a playa, a thug. "I ain't got no feelings" she repeated to herself.