Chapter nineteen

Lauren's POV
I didn't know what to say nor do. This man just asked me to marry him. Could I even say yes? "I don't know Grayson I really don't" Lauren said. Gray looked at me with pain in his eyes. "I see" he said as I heard his voice cracking. Grayson got up and brushed himself off. "So you want me to leave or" Gray said. "You probably should Nipsey is coming over" Lauren said.

"Like I give a fuck" I heard from under his breath. "Maybe you don't but if you love me you would respect me and my decisions" Lauren said. "It's not that I don't respect your decision it's the fact I love YOU and no other girl and you don't think it hurts to see you with another guy" Gray said crying. "Whatever I ain't nun but a lil bitch to you, I'm not thuggish enough, I don't force you to do things or make you stay home or just love me, I let you be you and let you have control" Gray said.

Gray picked up Carlos and left. As he was pulling off I sorta cried. It was said but at the same time I feel like he disrespected me. Who are you to tell me who I need to love like no. Nipsey shortly came over and I gave him a hug. I had already put their paintings away because I couldn't stand it at the moment. "Listen baby, I'm sorry bout the way things been I wanna change for you and give you my everything" Nipsey said. "Sounds like a deal" Lauren said. "And that means I don't fuck with Reign and you don't fuck with Gray" Nipsey said kissing my forehead. "Deal" Lauren said. I just smiled.

Grayson's POV
I was driving home and dropped Carlos off at his mama house. All I wanted to do was drink. I went to my kitchen and drunk every bit of alcohol I could find. I only found a little whiskey and wine. Wasn't that much either. I laid down and heard my phone ring. It was from an unknown. "Hello" Gray said. "It's Alexis look we were on bad terms at the restaurant but to be honest I think Elise is yours. And I'm sorry about what I said to you son that was very un call for" Alexis said. "That's ok I guess, look just come over we can talk about it some more in the morning" Gray said in his sleepy voice.