Chapter seventeen

Lauren's POV
I woke up that morning with a major headache. I couldn't quite remember everything. All I remembered is—GRAYSON. I rolled over quickly and sat up straight. I didn't see him. Was he even here? I heard footsteps and someone opening the door. It was Gray with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Goodmorning beautiful I don't remember what happened last night but I did wake up naked sooo you know what that probably means" Grayson said.

"Hold up let me see something" Lauren said. I got up and tried to walk and well I knew what had happened. "Yea you right it happened" Lauren said sighing. "I can leave if you want" Grayson said. "No you can stay" Lauren said. Grayson walked over and sat beside me. "I'm sorry about me being disrespectful to you" Grayson said. "How were you" Lauren asked. "I had sex with a women that has a man and I promised myself I wouldn't" Grayson said. "It'll be ok he is doing the same" Lauren said wiping the hair from her eyes.

"But does it make it right though" Gray asked. "No, but well-i don't know" Lauren said with attitude. "Don't get smart with me" Grayson said. "Or what" Lauren continued. "I'll show you" Gray said getting closer to Lauren. "Try me" Lauren said. Grayson moved closer and closer to Lauren he laid on top of her and I removed the towel. "Oh you like that huh" Gray said smiling. "Shut up and hurry up" Lauren said laughing.

"Nah baby imma take my precious time" Gray said. He started from the top and went all the way down stopping every here and there. I let out a lil moan when he reached my lower stomach. "Ding ding ding sweet spot" Gray said making me laugh. He was about to start when we heard a knock at the door. "Who the f*** man" Gray said picking up his towel and attempting to cover himself. "Wassap" Gray said. "Lauren in there with you" Nipsey said.

"Don't lie nie" Nip said showing his gun. "Nah she not here man lemme go back to my business man" Grayson said. "Lemme see if she in there" Nipsey said. "F*** wrong with you man" Grayson said. "Man thats my girl" Nipsey said. "Mhmm well she ain't here" Gray said shutting the door. Nipsey walked down the hall and left. He then started blowing up my phone. I just muted it.

And Grayson looked at the time. "S*** I gotta go" Gray said. "You gone finish tonight" Lauren said flirty. "Yes ma'am" Gray said winking at her. Gray went and brushed his teeth and did all that. He put his boxers on and some white slacks and a red button up long sleeve shirt and some red suede dress shoes. And you already know he was iced out. "Where you going looking like that" Lauren said. "A meeting" Gray said spraying cologne. "Let me go"
Lauren said pouting.

"No I can't and I don't wanna get shot again" Gray said. Grayson walked over and kissed me. "Bye baby see you tonight" Grayson said. "Mhmm" Lauren said. "I love you anyway" Gray said leaving. I told Grayson to wait before he left. So he just sat on the bed. I took a shower and put a red dress. This wasn't planned to match but then again it was. Ari bought these clothes.

We left the hotel and pulled up to Ari house. We walked in and see Carlos. He had a white button up long sleeve shirt, red slacks and white dress shoes. He had done got that fresh cut like his daddy man. They was fine. I stayed there till he was done with his meeting. Ari new man came and picked her up. Grayson came back and took me and Carlos out to lunch. Next thing I know some girl walking to the table. "So who is this b****" some girl said.