Chapter thirty-two

Lauren's POV
I know that you are probably thinking i am dumb asf. And have two great guys fighting over me and i'm just taking advantage of it. But truth be told i love them both. I looked at my phone and i had 7 missed calls from Nipsey. It was 9 am. I tried to get up but Grayson pulled me closer to his body. "Where you going babygirl" Grayson said in a deep sleepy tone. "I gotta make a call" Lauren said. "To Nipsey ain't it" Grayson said getting up.

"No" Lauren said. I got up and went on the porch. I called Nipsey and he answered. "Where are you" Nipsey said. "Look i'm at my bestfriends house i need to discuss some things with her" Lauren said. "Okay i love you" Nipsey said. "I love you too" Lauren said. "So that's not Nipsey" Grayson said. I walked passed him and got my clothes.

Grayson grabbed my neck slightly and whispered in my ear. "don't play with me anymore. You either with me or not". He placed a kissed on my lips as he let go. I don't know why he's acting like that. Grayson was never the aggressive type which is why i kinda liked him in a way but something about this side i liked.

A part of me wanted to stay and feel this man one last time but i knew it wasn't for me to do. I looked down to get my shoes and seen his print.  I at this point i wanted him to copy and paste. But i left nervously waiting for him to grab me. He never touched me but spoke "be ready at 8 i got something to say" Grayson said. I drove to my new bestfriends house. I met Jewel a few months back. She was at a bar and sat by me.

Flashback.....😁

"I know bars are for depressed people but damn" Jewel said. I just laughed. "Nah it's just relationship problems" Lauren said. "I felt that. My boyfriend just left me a few days ago." "Scotch on the rocks please" Jewel hollered at the bar tender. "I don't know i just really want both guys in one you know" Lauren said. "Damn you got it like that" Jewel said. "I'm really unfortunate at this point" Lauren said. "Pick the one you feel is best for you and your future" Jewel said. "I'm trying" Lauren said sighing.

Back to reality.....🤪

" Jewel i'll be there soon we need to talk" Lauren said. "I gotcha girl" Jewel said. "What's the problem" Jewel said. "Grayson just did something and i think if i don't chose soon he gone get worse." Lauren said shaking. "What do you mean" Jewel said. "He's getting more aggressive but like i don't know if it's good or bad and he said to meet him at 8 and i just.." Lauren said as she let out a tear. "I don't think Grayson would hurt you Lauren. I just think he wants to act like what he thinks you like yk. Cuz he think Nipsey is aggressive" Jewel said. "But that's not the reason i fell for either of em" Lauren said shaking her head.

Grayson's POV
  I don't know why i did what i did but i just did it. I would never hurt lauren or any female for that matter. I wanted to take her out for the day and show her something.

She left me on delivered after that

She left me on delivered after that. I loved this girl with my whole heart. But i refuse to be put second after another dude. I messed around for a lil while till about 6. I took a shower and got dressed. I wanted to impress her. I put on a black suit with a red jacket. I reached for my cologne and seen the ring i bought Lauren. I cried a little inside. I took it with me and put in my truck. I went to pick Lauren up and she was gorgeous. She had on a leather red dress. She was too fine.

I got out and opened the door for her. "You don't have to keep doing that" Lauren said. "Its respect" Grayson said. "You look beautiful by the way". "You don't look too bad yourself" Lauren said laughing. I drove her to this little spot and parked the car. "Where is this" Lauren said. "I though i'd do some special" Gray said smiling. I walked her to this table i had set up earlier. I pulled the chair out and she sat down. "Why are we here" Lauren said. "So it's nobody but us in our business" Grayson said. I looked at this women and saw my whole future. She looked at me and leaned towards me i did nothing but kiss back.

Lamars POV
"Got the pictures we need" Lamar said. "Yes boss" his worker said. "why are we doing this". "I don't like Nipsey but he pays well". Lamar said laughing.