Chapter thirty-nine

Grayson's POV
Ari was tryna hit Lauren and Lauren was tryna hit Ari. I just held Ari and Nipsey did whatever with Lauren. Nipsey then exited with Lauren and i locked the door. Carlos was crying because off all the yelling. I just held him and his mama. She was pregnant so i couldn't let anything happen to her or her baby. As bad as i wanted to be heartless this shit always wanna show. This was a crazy fucking Saturday morning. I fixed breakfast for Ari and Carlos and got dressed. I was thinking about getting a job or what not but i don't know. Ari is a nail tech and she do hair and got lipgloss and allat. Me? Imma Blood. Not a great example for Carlos. I fix cars and shit sometimes but yk. I was thinking about old times like when i took Ari to her appointments about Carlos. That was the craziest times of my life.

Me and her were kind of rocky. We always fought. Verbally not Physically. I mean she hit me sometimes but i never touched her like that. I decided we needed to do some as a family. Carlos is at that age where most kids wanna learn but he really just don't care. I be tryna teach him lil things as he grows up but i mean he just don't wanna do nun. Don't get me wrong he not slow, he know how to do all of it and possibly more he just don't show it. I decided to take him to the Zoo and show him some animals. Maybe he'll like them. I mean he like my pits. Ari came even though she didn't really feel up to it. Mamas be like that. "Mama what is that" Carlos said. "Yo daddy" Ari said. "You see that over there? That's yo mama" Grayson said.

Carlos looked confused. Ari looked at me and made some kind of cute expression i like. I just smiled. "I'm not no damn Giraffe" Grayson said. "I'm not no damn Zebra" Ari said. "But Zebras are cute" Grayson said. "Tf" Ari said. Carlos thought this was funny. "You look like that why you playing boy" Grayson said. "Don't call my baby no damn monkey" Ari said. They was trippin. We got to the tiger cage and they had a white tiger. Carlos looked a little nervous but went to the glass. We saw a lot more different animals and eventually had to drag Carlos out of the place.

"What was your favorite animal baby" Ari said. "Daddy or the Tiger" Ari said. "Man" Grayson said. "The tiger" Carlos said. I also took him out to eat and then back home. We got ready to go to sleep and i just passed out. I was tired. I woke up and heard Ari crying. "What's wrong babygirl" Grayson said in a sleepy voice. "Nothing" Ari said wiping her tears.

Grayson grabbed her and pulled her to his chest. "Tell me what's on yo mind love" Grayson said. "I just don't know if you really want this baby and what imma do if we don't work out again and you leave and then you decide to be heartless and fuck everybody and do some shit and get yo self killed and leave me with 2 kids to raise alone" Ari said. "I do want this baby.

And we gone make it work mamas but you gotta trust me." Grayson said. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead moving her hair. "I'm not gone leave you." Grayson said. She slept in my chest the whole night. She didn't move a muscle except for when she nuzzled her nose in my neck. I don't wanna lose her i really don't.