Chapter thirty-three

Grayson's POV
"I love you Lauren but i need to know if we forever or just at the moment" Grayson said. "It's hard for me to choose because i really love you both" Lauren said. "Well don't choose me then" Gray said. I was upset she really wanna put me last. But could i blame her. I don't know if i want Lauren or Airi. They both bad. "Are the babies mine" Grayson asked. "i don't know i'm only 5 months in" Lauren said shaking her head. "Apart of me wants it to be yours but i don't know" Lauren said. "I mean my dick is better" Grayson said laughing. Lauren looked at me trying not to smile.

I grabbed Lauren's hand and rubbed it with my thumb. If she wasn't pregnant right now i promise you id make her. I don't know if she know that but anyway. I got up and served her the steak and shrimp i cooked. I cooked asparagus and baked potatoes and some special for desert. "Why you do all this" Lauren said smiling. "Much love" Gray said. I took my jacketoff, rolled my sleeves and unbuttoned my shirt a little. I could see Lauren get figety. We ate our food and talked things over.

She said she needed time and i just sighed. I took her home and went to my place. I got inside to see Ari sitting on my couch. "Ari, what are you doing here" Grayson said. "Waiting on daddy"Ari said. "Calm down Ari" Grayson said. Ari got up and pushed me towards my room. "Don't you miss me, miss us" Ari said. I was already in that type of mood and she was making it worse. I was gone do nothing and wait for Lauren to decide but the devil in my head told me she was gone do some with Nipsey so idk i let her take over.

She pushed me back against the wall. "Ari" Gray said. "Shhhh"Ari said. She unbuttoned my shirt revealing my skin. I already knew what she wanted. She unzipped my pants and kissed my neck softly. I was getting impatient with her she was teasing me. I picked her up and put her on my bed. I undressed her and worked my magic at the same time. She was shocked at how i took control. One thing led to another and before i knew it things was going on that was worse than R rated.

Ari's POV
I woke up that morning sore as ever. It's been a while since some like that happened. He was wrapped around me and wouldn't let me out of his grip. I fell back asleep in the warmth of his arms. I woke up a few hours later and he was gone. I walked in the kitchen in my robe and he was cooking. I seen he was cooking for a few people. "Baby who you cooking for" Airi said. "My family" Grayson said. He walked towards me and kissed me. "I'm going to get Carlos and have a family breakfast" Grayson said. "I'll get him" Airi said. "Don't get lost" Grayson said. "Mhmm" Airi said.