Chapter thirty-four

Ari's POV
   I didnt really find Marcus attractive. He just wasnt his brother. Grayson has always had it like that in looks. He could have any female he wanted. Thats why i found it crazy that he himself wanted me. After a few months of being single i seen Marcus around Lauren. I thought it was Grayson but something was off. He was headed towards the Bloods warehouse that seemed packed asf.

We have been talking since then. He will claim me but i dont think he is who i really want. Grayson will always have a piece of my heart. And eve if he lost that we have a whole son together. I went to Marcus house to get Carlos. "Where is Carlos" Ari said. "Baby why you rushing to leave. "Grayson wants his son, and i think i want to start a family back over with him". Airi said. "So you really was cheating on me" Marcus said slamming his hand against the wall. "We were ever official"Airi said picking up Carlos. "You know what fuck it. Pretty boy always got every girl. But one thing is for certain, that lil motherfucker soft as fuck" Marcus said laying on the couch.

"Dont call me when he leave yo ass either" Marcus said. I got in my car and headed to Graysons house. "Hey daddy" Carlos said. "Hey boy. Waffles sound good to you" Gray said. He just shook his head in excitement. Grayson had made waffles,eggs,bacon,and hashbrowns. He was trying to make me fat lol. I put Carlos in his seat and got his some food. "Look at yall,some twins im telling ya" Ari said. Grayson just looked up and me with sryup all over him. Him and Carlos had it every where. After breakfast he sat down to watch tv. Carlos ran over to him and asked him to play. And being the great father he is he started playing. There was a knock on the door ten minutes after. Gray got up to answer it. It was Alexis.

Grayson's POV                                               
  I seen Alexis at the door and felt it was more appropriate if i answered. "We need to talk" Alexis said. "Is it about your daughter" Grayson said. "I need your DNA to get the test done so when do you want to have it done" Alexis said. "We can do it tomorrow i promised my son we was go to do some later" Grayson said. "Thats fine" Alexis said hanging her head. "Where is Elise anyway"Gray asked. "My moms house" Alexis said. "Oh okay" Grayson said. Alexis left and i went to tell Carlos we could go now. He has been asking me to go to the arcade lately and i finally got a chance to. "Lets go Carlos" Gray said motioning for him.

Lauren's POV   
  I went back home and started thinking. Who was better for me? NIpsey or Grayson? Grayson was a sweet loving person who was a very freaky type. Nipsey was freaky as well but he was more of the aggresive type. Not that is mattered, but Gray has a son and maybe a daughter. And Nipsey is probably the father to my kids. Even though Gray brings out a side in me i like and am more comfortable with, I have to focus on my family. Its just gone be hard to never talk to Grayson like that again. Later i took shower and dosed off.

My phone rang and i seen Nipseys name pop up. "Hey" Lauren said. "We need to talk" Nipsey said. I looked at my phone to see a picture of me and Grayson on our "date". "It really wasnt nothing like that. I went to discuss the posibility of it being his child thats all" Lauren said. "So why the fuck did you kiss him" Nipsey said getting loud. "He kissed me not the other way around" Lauren said getting just as loud. "You know what don't bring your ass to my house until you and that ugly mf are done fr" Nipsey said hanging up. I was mad but did i have a reason? He mad cuz he not the only one i'm talking to so i can't be mad.