Chapter twenty-two

Laurens POV
I was really nervous about what Nipsey was up to, but I loved him. I wanted to settle down with him. This is the home I want to build with. Grayson is a great guy, loving father, and all around a good person. But i guess I like the "bad guys". I got ready for this whole thing and Nip came inside our room. Nipsey kissed me and hugged me. "Wassup baby" Nipsey said. "Nothing really where we going" Lauren said. "Somewhere special only for a special women" Nipsey said gripping my waist. He helped me to the car and we left. He was driving and driving till we got to this picnic area and he sat me down. This is perfect for me to tell him. That he was finally gone to be a father. "Listen, Lauren, I love you and this is probably one of the most yk craziest things I'm about to do but Will you Marry me" Nipsey said. The fact this man was straight to the point had me weak. And without no questions I said. "Yes Nip, I love you too" fully of excitement. "But there's also something I wanna tell you" Lauren said.

Grayson's POV
"ALANA" Grayson screamed walking threw his parents home. There was a girl sitting on the couch, scared. She looked scared of me. "It's me, Grayson, remember" Grayson said. "Grayson leave" Mr. Andrews said. "Alana what's your last name" Grayson said. "Andrews" Alana replied. "NO ITS NOT WTF IAN GET THE FUCK OUT. FIRST YOU REPLACE MY FATHER AND NOW OUR NAME" Grayson said really upset. I just lost control. I had been drinking a little and just beat the hell out of this man.