Chapter eighteen

Alexis shown above
Grayson's POV
"Excuse me" Gray said. "You heard me who is she" the girl said getting loud. "I believe it's time for you to leave ma'am" the waiter said. "Not without my man" the lady said laughing. "Who yo man" Lauren said getting smart. "The MAN sitting across from you" the lady said getting louder. "That MAN ain't yours" Lauren said hopping up. "Name" Grayson said. "Alexis" the lady said.

"Well I believe you have me mistaken for somebody else". "Not really because we got a little girl together" Alexis said. "No we don't man. I'd rather not do this in front of my son" Grayson said getting up leaving the table. "Oh so you clame that bastard but not Elise" Alexis said. "Leave my son out ya mouth and we don't have a kid" Grayson said getting pissed off. I picked Carlos up and told Lauren to follow me.

"I hungry daddy" Carlos said. "I know buddy imma get you some" Grayson said putting him in his car seat. I shut the door and walked over to open it for Lauren. I got respect for women. "I ain't done" Alexis said following Gray. "Look man leave me alone" Gray said getting in his car. Carlos was starting to cry. He didn't like hearing people yelling. I got her to move and I drove off.

I started unbuttoning my shirt and turned on the AC. This girl went over board. Who tf is Alexis? It was a long silence and Lauren broke it. "So Carlos you wanna help me make dinner" Lauren asked brightly. "Yes ma'am" Carlos said. "I sure hope you get respect like your dad" Lauren said. "He will" Gray said smirking. He pulled in Lauren's driveway. She had repairs done so you know. "Looks nice" Gray said referring to the house. "Thank you" Lauren said. "Yea you look pretty mama" Carlos said.

I just laughed and Lauren blushed. "I don't agree" Grayson said. "Why not" Lauren said. "Because I think you're gorgeous" Gray said leaning in to kiss her. "Eww stop" Carlos said. "Boy wait till you get a girl you won't be saying that, especially if she like me" Lauren said flipping her hair. I only laughed. I took my clothes off to my shorts and put Carlos on a t shirt and shorts. He was helping Lauren cook.

I wanted to cook but she loves to. Since they were doing that I had an idea. I walked in the kitchen. "I'll be back I got an idea" Gray said. "Ok don't get caught up with Alexis" Lauren said rolling her eyes. "You all I want babygirl" Grayson said. I kissed her neck for behind gripping her waist. I spun her around and kissed her again. "I love you" Lauren said. "I love you too" Grayson said.

So I went to put on some clothes. I put on a light pink shirt, some light blue ripped jeans, timbs, and a white nike hat. I walked out the door and went to Walmart. I was going to buy some water guns and nerf guns. Since Junior is four I think he will enjoy this. I bought a bunch of things to go in a pool and everything else for this activity.

I also bought some paint and different art utensils for another project. I went home and set everything up. We all ate the amazing spaghetti and garlic bread Lauren cooked. After that I cleaned Carlos up and it was now 2:00. Lauren went to the mall to shop around since this surprise was going to take a long time. I got out the art supplies and told Carlos to draw anything he wanted for Lauren. Something that he thought meant a lot to her. I knew she liked roses so I was going to paint her roses. I hope she likes it. We finished and well paint and brushes are everywhere.

 We finished and well paint and brushes are everywhere

That was the final piece. I was pretty happy about it. "What you made Carlos" Grayson asked. "You see later" Carlos said laughing. We went and hid them to dry and got everything cleaned up. Lauren came home and it was 5pm. I helped her with her bags and told her about the surprise. We went outside to her pool and shot each other and just you know spent "family" time together. I loved every moment of it. It was now time for the final surprise. I was going to give her my paintings.

So i helped Carlos put on a suit to match me and my painting. I gave him his painting not looking because he didn't want me to. We walked into the living room and stood in front of her. "What's all this" Lauren said. "Just a little something" Grayson said. I flipped my painting around and showed Lauren. "It's beautiful, when did you even have time to do it" Lauren said in awe. "While you were gone" Grayson said hugging her and laying the painting on the couch. "Nothing can top that" Gray said confidently laughing.

"Show her yours" Gray said to Carlos. Carlos flipped his around and it was a little guy that looked kind of like Me and one that looked like him. "You said draw something that I know Lauren loves so I drew me and you daddy" Carlos said laughing. I couldn't believe it boy my son got charm. "Awwwwwww your right I love you both" Lauren said picking him up hugging him.

"I got something that might make tonight a little better" Grayson said. "Oh yea what's that" Lauren said smiling. I bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. "Lauren you mean the world to me. You are my light when I'm in the dark. Your my guidance in this crazy world. You are the women that I want to live with and make a future with. The women that has been with me through thick and thin. Will you do me the honor of loving me forever and marrying me" Grayson said.