Chapter fourteen

Carlos (shown above)

Grayson's POV
I woke up to blinking lights and beeping sounds. I saw Ari and Carlos. Where the hell am I? I looked over and Ari walked over "she ain't worth risking your life Gray" Ari said. "I heard that girl Reign wanted you and please do me a favor and not talk to her she a mess" Ari said. "What happened Ari" Gray said. "The doctor said you were high and drunk and looked like you had sex and was about to drive home" Ari said. "Sex, with who" Gray asked.

"Oh lord you don't remember that's bad Grayson that's bad" Ari said. "Can you ask them to check me make sure I'm clean" Gray said nervous. "They did and your good" Ari said laughing. "G to be forreal you need to think about Carlos like he should be your main concern right now not Lauren" Ari said. "You right I'm sorry" Gray said.

"I'm taking you home and you getting some rest and it ain't gone be no if's ands or but's about it" Ari said. "I can hold my own" Gray said. "Man stop being a baby and come on" Ari said. Ari, Carlos and Gray went "home" and she looked after Gray.

Lauren's POV
We were in the shower but I decided I didnt want to you know do anything. I knew I was smarter and better than this. Nip just kinda brushed it off. I got dressed and seen Reign. "You mad because I took Gray from you" Reign said. "Nah not forreal because Gray ain't with you and I can take him back you know" Lauren said.
* one year later*
Me and Nip been together for a while now we been places and done things together like a couple does.
I haven't seen Grayson around at all. I guess he has truly forgot about me.

Grayson's POV
It's July 14 and it's my lil mans 4th birthday. The whole crew was around and celebrating. This boy has been in my life a long time. I'm 24 and this boy has changed my life. I love em. I still haven't moved in or talked to another girl. Me and Ari just don't know bout each other. I'm up at around 7am going to get party stuff. He always loved spongebob so that's what he getting. I already bought all his presents and stuff. Ari cooked and I'm going to get decorations and a cake.

I got all the party stuff and now I'm looking for a cake. As I'm looking I realized that I only have a jacket and some jeans on with slides. I grabbed the cake I wanted and I seen the one and only Lauren London. I wanted to speak but I didn't. It hurts to see the love or your life love somebody else.

Lauren's POV
I wanted some cookies so well that's where I went. I seen Grayson. I hated to say it but he was fine. Just like I remember. But i guess it's to late for that. "Talking to somebody new" Lauren said. "Nope" Gray said. "Whose the cake for" Lauren asked. "My Son" Grayson said walking away. I knew he was still mad but like just let it go I mean I don't know.