Chapter thirty-one

Lauren's POV
Nipsey looked me dead in the eye. Grayson signed for all of us to come in his office. We followed. "So you mean to tell me you were fooling around with Grayson after we decided to be together frfr" Nipsey said. "It wasn't like that" Lauren said. "We hooked up one time". "Lauren,baby, all it takes is one time and now he is possibly the father to the kid i always wanted"Nipsey said. "I'm sorry" Lauren said.

"Your sorry" Grayson said. "Gray don't even act like that cuz you was apart of it too" Lauren said. "Yea i was apart of it, i wanted to make a family with you. Start our lives together and you told us we could make it work and you bailed on me and my son. For Nipsey."Grayson said leaning back in his chair. "Hey,ain't nun wrong with me nie" Nipsey said.

"Ain't nun wrong with you? You got a lot going on man." Gray said getting smart. "Like you don't. Man wear yo own shoes stop tryna steal mine" Nipsey said. "You know what it's like to be a father? To actually be there for yo kids? Oh i forgot yeen got nun so don't come for me if i ain't send for you." Grayson said sitting up. Nipsey stood up. "You got a fucking problem or some" Nipsey said.

"Yea the fact my son almost died because of some dumb ass shit you started" Grayson said runnin up in Nipsey's face.  One thing led to another and i seen Nipsey swing first. Both landing hits to each others face, Nipsey slamming Gray on the wall to Grayson slamming Nipsey to the floor. Marcus and a few others came to break up the fight. There was blood all over the floor, walls, and furniture. "Aye man calm down"Marcus said to Gray. Grayson was 38 hot. He was ready to just kill this man on the spot. I got to find out whose the father to this baby or babies so i can work from there. I should of known to stop messing around but i wanted my cake and eat it to.

Grayson's POV
  Been a while since i got in a fight like that. It's takes a lot to get me mad but one i get started i ain't stopping. Airi had Carlos so i was alone in my house. I was thinking about all the stress i put myself through. Got in a gang to relieve shit about Alana but  it was a dumb decision. I cleaned my face and hands of all the blood and thought. What the fuck am i doing? I got one son already, Possibly a daughter, and maybe twins. I really need to put it away😂.

Nipsey's POV
  "So you cheated" Nipsey said. "It was the night you hooked up with the bitch Reign" Lauren said. "Don't start" Nipsey said. "Look i need some time to think, can i have my space" Nipsey said. "Where imma go"? Lauren asked. "Idfk just let me be damn" Nipsey said. I thought about what i said and reached for her and she walked away. She was already out the door at this point.

Lauren's POV
  I needed a place to think. This might seem stupid but i know Gray will always let me in. I drove to his house and knocked. Surprisingly he came to the door with clothes on. "Wassup" Grayson said. "I need to think" Lauren said. He stepped side ways and let me in. I went straight for our- i mean his room. His bed is comfortable asf. I grabbed one of his shirts and got comfortable. I crawled into the bed the smelled like him and before i dozed off he spoke to me. "I'll be in the guest room" Gray said.

A part of me wanted him to stay and apart wanted to just go to sleep. But something told me he needed to stay with me. "Come sleep with me" Lauren said. "That's probably not a good idea" Grayson said taking his shirt off. "Maybe not but it's my ideas" Lauren said. Next thing i know Grayson is laying beside me and i'm in his arms once again. I always felt safe here. But i'm so confused if he's who i'm meant for.