Chapter seven

Lauren's POV
"What crip" Lauren said. Gray placed his hand around my neck and squeezed gently "don't play I seen that dude leave here, his name Nipsey" Grayson said. "Imma prove to you I'm better than him bruh f the past an all that I wanna focus on us now" Grayson said kissing her. I just hung my head down. Forget the past? I know he can't just forget the past to be with me.

What I did was very wrong and I know that. But what if he is serious? I love this dude, I always have. "Listen it ain't gotta happen today and if you don't want it to ever happen I understand but I'm trying to start over with you because I love you" Gray said letting go over her and backing away. At this point I didn't know what rushed over me I wanted him now.

"Can somebody babysit Carlos while we talk for a bit" Lauren said. "I mean his mama off work so I guess she can" Gray said. Grayson went to the back and took his son to get some food. Truth is I never got to cook because well you know. I was just laying in my bed thinking about what to say to Gray. I couldn't deny the feelings I had for him but I couldn't either for Nipsey.

Why do I kinda like my best-friends man. That's out of pocket. Gray came back in about 30mins and sat next to me on my bed.  "What you wanna talk about" he said. "A lot of things" Lauren said. I knew Gray new the look in my eyes. He knew what I wanted. "Is it food you want" he said laughing. "Well that's a good start" Lauren said. I couldn't resist myself so I moved closer to Grayson and kissed him and of course he kissed back.

"Well then let's go get that food of yours" He said kissing my hands. "I don't feel like walking" Lauren said. "Not a big deal I can carry you" Grayson said holding his arms out. He picked me up and carried me to the car he put me in and we went to get food. After food it was around eleven that night. Grayson still didn't look tired. He drove me home and carried me inside. I went to take a shower and heard someone come in the bathroom.

"Gray" Lauren said in a questioning tone. "You don't hear me" Grayson said. "Yes I do bruh get out" Lauren said laughing but mad at the same time. "But I need a shower too" Grayson said. "Get one after me" Lauren said. "How bout we save water and I just get in now, come on it ain't the first time" Grayson said. And well I couldn't argue with that. "Get in then Kangaroo lookin ahh boy" Lauren said laughing. "Imma show you a kangaroo ight" Grayson said getting in the shower. "How" Lauren said. "Watch me" Gray said moving closer to her and kissing her slowly. "Grayson stop" Lauren said.

"Ok" Gray said backing away. "I mean you said we was gone save water not make more" Lauren said laughing. "Funny"Gray said. And with that you know what happened in that shower. I woke up in the bed tangled up with Gray. He was all over me. I tried to move but he wouldn't budge. He kept pulling me closer. Finally an hour later I was free. I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

I wasn't even done deciding what I was gone cook and this boy walking in the kitchen with nothing but boxers on. "Don't worry bout cooking I'm full" he said smiling. "Mhmm who said it was for you" Lauren said. "Awww you so mean" he said. Then there was a knock at the door. Grayson put the shorts on he had in his hands and opened it. "Hi you wanted to see Lauren" Gray said. "Hell yea why the hell you flirtin with my man" Reign screamed.