Chapter five

Lauren's POV
Lauren had gotten ready for bed and laid down. She was just about asleep when her doorbell rang. She was very annoyed and thought this better be important. "Sorry I know it's late but I need someone to watch Junior" Grayson said. I mean I didn't mind watching Carlos but he should of told me sooner and we aren't even suppose to be speaking. "Why you can't watch him or his mama" Lauren said. "She busy and I got work" he said. "Well bye then because I'm tired" Lauren said.

Grayson only laughed he kissed his son goodbye and of course Carlos cried. He didn't want his daddy to leave. But he had to get over it eventually. As Gray walked away she noticed a red bandana in his back pocket. She just ignored it. She finally got Junior to go to sleep and it was now awake at 7am. Carlos was 3 so he was big enough to eat food food. She cooked him some pancakes and sausages with some fruit. She also gave him some water. He was excited.

He was just jumping around eating his food. Lauren just laughed. After they finished she gave him a bath and took herself one. They got dressed, she brushed her teeth and his and fixed their hair. "Boy i don't know why your daddy left you with me cuz you a mess" Lauren said laughing. The doorbell rang again and she thought it was Grayson. Well she was wrong. Here standing at her door was Nipsey. "Oh my bad you gotta son" he said. "Nah just babysitting" Lauren said. "Oh cool, have you seen Reign" Nip said. "No not since you picked her up" Nicole said. (Nicole is Lauren's middle name)

"Dang ain't seen her since last night" Nip said. "Let me call her and see" Nicole said. Lauren called Reign and asked where she was. " where are you" Lauren said. "I'm at the store where you" Reign said. "I'm at home your man wanted to know where you were" Lauren said. "Tell him I'm at the store" Reign said. "Ight bye best friend love you" Lauren said "love you too" Reign repeated. "She at the store" Nicole said. "Oh bet" Nipsey said. "You look beautiful by the way" he said. Lauren just blushed as he left.