Chapter twenty

Lauren's POV
I couldn't believe it. He really said that to me. But why. I mean I gave him the hint I couldn't be with him. I love him an all but I'm sorry I just can't be with him. Grayson is better off with someone else. I'm just not the one I guess. He wants more that what I want. I mean I want him but not marriage. Well at least right now.

Grayson's POV
Alexis was coming over in the morning. I really didn't want Elise to be mine. I couldn't be the father she deserves. But she deserves a father. So I might as well take care of her. Just more stress I guess.
*9am*
I heard a knock at the door and got up. I didn't have nothing but American Eagle boxers on. I seen it was Alexis. Have I even seen her before. "Hold on I'm not dressed" Grayson said. "It's fine" Alexis said. I let her in and she sat in the living room I went back to my room and put on some shorts. "Where did we meet" Grayson said. "We met at a club" Alexis said. "Club, I wouldn't be there" Grayson said shaking his head.

"Well you were and we went in the back. We were drunk and had sex. You were the only one so I believe your the father of Elise" Alexis said crying. "Look I know there might be a possibility I'm your baby's father but what if I'm not" Grayson said walking over to her. "I know your her father y'all look the same" Alexis said wiping her tears. "Can I see her" Grayson said. "She's with her "father"" Alexis said. "Her father, I thought I was Elise's father" Grayson said.

"Look I have a boyfriend but she isn't his I swear" Alexis said. "This makes no since she can't have two fathers" Grayson said. "I just told him he was the father and he ran with it" Alexis said. "If she is mine I want to see her and be apart of her life if she's not I'll still check up on her" Grayson said. "I guess I'll stay with my bestfriend tonight" Alexis said. "Her name" Grayson said. "Alana why" Alexis said.

"Alana who" Grayson said sitting up fast. "Alana Williams she's 17. Me and her parents cool I met her on a trip helping her with sports why" Alexis said. "That's my dead sister" Grayson said rushing to his room. I put on some clothes and rushed outside. "We're going to her house" Gray said motioning for Alexis to follow.