Chapter thirty-seven

Kameron showed above

Grayson's POV
It hurts to not talk or be with a person you love. But what can you do? You can only do so much. Lauren didn't wanna be with me anymore she had her priorities straight now and i got mine straight to ig. I'm leaving Vegas for a while. I don't wanna hurt Ari so Carlos can stay with her. I need a break from everything. I love Lauren more than life itself, and she doesn't see that ig.

I would give her the world but if she feels like Nipsey can give it better than let that be that. I don't know where i'm going but i gotta get out. Imma get a new phone and only give Ari my number for Carlos. I packed everything i wanted to take for a lil while and put it in my truck. As i went back in to lock my house up i cried a little. Maybe if i was more heartless i wouldnt get hurt so much. I shook my head and locked the front door. I headed down the highway and tears just kept falling. Goodbye...

Nipsey's POV
I was living my best life now. I had my wife, my daughter and that's all i need. We discussed everything and got on the right track. We were finally gone make this work. Now that that mf Grayson was out of the picture, i can have my wife to myself.

Lauren's POV
I finally settled down with Nipsey. I feel like he's the one now. But my main focus will always be my daughter. I don't need nobody else. My phone buzzed and i looked at it. It was Ari.

 Icebreaker was a bar he always went to

Icebreaker was a bar he always went to. Every time he got sad or some. I hope Ari find him but it's really not my concern anymore. I had a baby to take care of .

Fast Forward 2 years...

Nobody's POV
Carlos was now 6 years old. Grayson is 26 years old. Ari is 24 years old. Lauren is 25 years old. Nipsey is 27 years old. Kameron is 2 years old. (Lauren and Nipsey's baby.) Elsie is 4 years old.

Ari's POV
  Grayson has come back and forth to see his son. He doesn't look like himself anymore though. The last time Grayson was down her we kinda hooked up. And i took a pregnancy test and it was positive. He has 2 kids by me now. I called Grayson. "Wassup" Grayson said. "G we need to talk come home" Ari said. "I'll be there soon" Gray said. Grayson showed up the next day and he looked rough. "Well first of all we need to get you looking ight cuz baby you look a lil rough" Ari said laughing.

I sat him in a chair and got got my razors and clippers. Whew. After a while i had him looking like i just met him. He took a shower and came back. We went to pick up Carlos from school and then went to my room to talk. "You remember the other night" Ari said. "Yes i do" Grayson said. "Well" Ari said. I showed him the test and his eyes widened. He looked at me shocked and surprisingly hugged me. We hugged for what felt like forever and then he went outside. I followed with Carlos. He went and got something out his truck. It was fireworks. G and Carlos shot them for a while till Carlos got sleepy.

(Ari took that)

(Ari took that)

I looked at Grays phone and he had a message from Lauren. She wanted to "talk". I showed him and he said he didn't so we left it at that.