2- Past

Cale was praying to all the gods and deities out there and cursing his ragged luck at the same time as he walked towards the group people. He was still a bit surprised to learn that the other was in his major and yet he didn't know. The first semester was almost ending and yet he couldn't even learn all the people who were with him. Though it was partly the fault of his social skills and partly the fact that each major consists of almost a hundred students.

See unlike his friends he was a bit introverted and tend to keep to the people who he knew and was scared to talk to strangers cause he never knows how to start a conversation.

He still wonders how his friends can just talk to random people so confidently. He is still thankful that his friends didn't leave him.

He used to be alone during his school times as people were almost scared of him and his seizures, he was from a small town and the people their thought that he was possessed or something. And the bracelets, anklets or the upper arm cuffs( his personal favorite) that he would wear were not helping the situation at all. People always thought of him as weird without even getting to know him. Where ever he would go he was met with scared eyes and thus his social skills degraded and he became his own person. He has never had a seizure in college till now (most of them happened during very unpredictable times) but then again seizures are unpredictable.

He hopes that he doesn't break apart if he does have one but he knows that his friends would help him.

Speaking of his friends, they were currently betting on whether Cale would chicken out or not.

Zack had gone as far as to say that there is a high chance that Cale might just choke on the chocolate before he even gets the chance to pass it on.

Okay so maybe they were not the best but they were still his.

Cale placed the chocolate in his mouth when he saw that he was just meters away from the person he was supposed to play choke choke with.

He was leaning a little on a parked bike, instead of typing away he was talking to his friends now or at least that's what Cale guessed.

Some of the faces had turned towards him as he neared them and this was not helping him calm his nerves.

He just kept his head down as he beelined towards the person he was supposed to kiss. The other too looking up at Cale, thinking that he wanted some help.

" P-please don't hit me." Cale pleaded as he cupped the confused slash amused face of the other. The long chain of one of the bracelets he wore dangling a little.

ꣻꣻꣻꣻꣻ

Thanks for reading!