32- Garden

" Leon! I am coming you don't have to drag me." Cale said.

" Please snails would be jealous of you." Leon retorts continuing to drag Cale across the street.

" And I am proud of you for finally getting the correct animal."

" Fuck you." Cale chuckles a little.

Leon finally stops once they reached the destination. He turned around with a proud smile, almost as if he was one who invented this place.

" Come on there's this place in there which sells flower crowns."

" Really!?" Cale asked now excited.

" Yep!" Leon said oozing the same excitement.

Leon guides the other through the garden, towards the middle where an old lady was standing at the back of what looked like a counter. They were some small pots on top of the counter which held beautiful flowers. Cale could see that the pots held some daisies, chrysanthemums and daffodils, the rest all were new to him or for some he didn't know what it's called.

" Which one do you want?" Leon asks moving sideways a little so that Cale could see properly.

Cale's eyes fell on each flower crown kept inside the glass showcase, he could see that they had other ornaments made with flowers too like some rings, bangles.

He had always wanted to try on a flower crown with natural flowers, his first time having one of these was when he was five, his grandmother had bought him the flower crown after he had thrown a tantrum in the middle of the fairground, though it was not natural. But he was still happy, the memories of that day could be found on the mantlepiece, a photo of him wearing the flower crown, a very red nose, dried tears on the apples of his cheeks and a wide smile with teeth or two missing.

" Oo, This one!" Cale exclaimed pointing at a flower crown that had caught his eye, it was almost like the one he had bought when he was five except this looked a lot fresher.

"That's looking pretty," Leon commented, who had already chosen his. Cale's had three big flowers in the front but Leon's had a bunch of little flowers.

" We need to take a photo in this garden," Leon says after both of them got there respective flower crowns,  he looks around trying to find the perfect place.

Cale looks up once he placed the crown on his head taking his phone out to see how he looked and whether it fit him or not.

" Hey Leon, how do I look? Does this suit me?" Cale asked taping Leon's back who was looking around.

Leon turned around, his eyes widening.

How much prettier could one person get?

●●●●

Thanks for reading!