22- Sexy

"Sorry for not asking before but why did you come to the mall? " Leon asks once they leave the shop.

" I wanted to buy a belt and then got distracted." Cale smiled bashfully, a tiny bit embarrassed.

" Well what distracted you? My pretty face?" Leon asks with a playful smile.

" You wish." Cale retorted taking his phone out to show Leon the picture of the cuff that distracted him.

" You know I first thought bracelets were your thing." Leon mused. Cale nodded with a small smile.

" They are but I don't know something about cuffs just make me like them more. But then again they are bracelets just for your biceps." Cale states.

" Yeah but how does it work though cause like won't it tighten when your biceps contract or something," Leon asks confused.

" They don't cause I have zero upper body strength. Like all my strength is in my lower body specifically thighs." Cale informs. " Maybe cause I jog." Cale mused.

Leon laughs." That is very useful for certain activities." He continues with a smirk.

" Shesh," Cale says hitting Leon's chest to free him of his dirty thoughts. " Dirty-minded."

" Oof." Leon acts as if he was hurt. " I just have a sexy imagination." He justifies himself.

" I can see that," Cale utters under his breath. " Anyway what about you?"

" I jog too but only during the days when I have college." Leon answers. " That's the only way I get the motivation to get up?"
Cale chuckles lightly.

" Oh but I don't go to cause those guys with like the big biceps give me creeps. " Leon continues.

" Same, I am gay as fuck but those veins scare me. " Cale shivers in disgust.

" Some look like they can kill me and I don't like that feeling. " Leon utters. " Yeah but I pick weights cause Hayden forced us all to basically. He is one of those health freaks if that is the correct word. " Leon continues entering the men's section with Cale.

" Why are following me you creep?" Cale asks.

" Okay I am not a creep I just didn't know that I acted liked one," Leon argues. "There is no justification for my acting, dude I am sorry if I creeped you out or something the first time."

"Just forget it," Cale says. " Look at the bright side though we both became buddies."

" Yep BBs for life," Leon adds. "I think I should stop saying that. "

" Don't worry its cute," Cale answered feeling the leather of the belt and grimacing at the coarse feeling.

" Like you," Leon says to himself.

" Huh?" Cale asks.

" I think I saw a unicorn, I am gonna go check it. Wait for me here I will drop you." Leon answers going towards the place he pointed.

" That's the men's underwear section." Cale points.

" Men in underwear, even better."

●●●●

Thanks for reading!