24- Bus

" I am gonna miss you." Cale fake cried as he hugged his friends to death.

" I don't think I can handle the separation." Candace pointed faux sadness in her tone.

" I think we went too far," Quinn comments once she sees that they are getting stink eyes from other students.

" That's 'cause you can't act." Cale joked as he pulled apart from the hug.

" Even when we are departing, you still gotta diss me." Quinn retorts.

" Learn to take the compliment sweaty." Cale fires back, they would have a wait a ' lot ' of time before they meet again, might as well kiss them goodbye in the best friendly way possible.

" Same to you, Cale," Quinn answers her tone changing at the last word.

" Bye guys, call when you reach the hotel," Zach stated ignoring the silly fight.

|||

Cale scrolled through his phone as he walked down the aisle of the bus trying to find a seat.

" Cale!" Leon called out.

Cale's head rose up as soon as he heard the familiar sound. A smile curling its way up his mouth as he walked towards Leon pushing his backpack up so that he can walk a little faster.

"Would not have guessed that we both have same preferences?" Cale pointed as he placed his backpack on the upper container before taking a seat next to Leon.

" I don't know about that, I could give a lot of examples which point that we both have the same preferences," Leon answered as he placed his notebook on the pouch in the back of the seat in front of him.

" I meant as in personality-wise." Cale corrected himself with a small chuckle.

" That's true I guess." Leon mused. " I chose simply cause of Jannet though."

"Oh! I saw her interview and for a second I seriously contemplated my computer skills."

" And that's why I chose this group, I really hope to work under her in future--"

" Attention!" Mrs. Nikita called out bringing everybody's attention to herself. " The bus will be starting in five minutes so anybody who is not seated is requested to sit down." Her tone was a complete contrast to her ' request ' as she threw a stink eyes at students who were not listening.

" Fuck us man," Leon muttered under his breath as he moved forward a little so that he was out of her sight.

" You chose wisely buddy." Cale coaxed with a sneaky smile.

" We will be reaching the restaurant at about 10 pm so sit tight and don't disturb me." She added throwing a warning glare at the whole student body before sitting down at the seat.

" That was fun." Someone whispered from behind.

" Is she going to let us play a movie or are we supposed to just sit and admire the front seats?" Shawn asked.

" Well why don't you ask her?" Leon whispered back. Shawn sported a ' are you crazy ' look.

" If there is anyone here who knows Mrs. Nikita so well then that's you so shouldn't you be the one asking her?" Cale pointed with a smirk.

Whispers of agreement spread across the bus as everyone looked towards Leon hopefully.

Leon had a look of complete betrayal on his face as he glared down at Cale.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!