7- Dog

Cale threw his books ( selectively choosing the extremely thick ones) throwing them right at his friends, not minding their voices of protest. Purposefully taking the last one he had and using it to hit Zach's head hoping to beat some ' brain ' into him.

" Fuck you all and especially you Zach." Cale hissed, scooping all his books in his arms and sitting down beside Quinn. Zach and Candace were sitting one row up.

"Dude spill the tea, what happened?" Quinn pried.

"Well first we fell in love then we got married and then we died brutally because of a flying crow happily ever after. " Cale answered with a sweet smile.

The ' are you kidding me ' look came back on as he looked at his friends with furrowed eyebrows.

" Backstabbing hoes don't get nothing. " Cale muttered placing the books on the table.

" Woah you found your bracelet. " Quinn asked pointing towards the bracelet on Cale's hands.

" Yeah well..."

||||

Today they had a  lecture on 'Programming methodology and Data Structures', even though this topic is something almost all the first-year students know, this was kind of a revision lecture for their finals which is soon approaching.

" Psst...Cale." Zach whispered, he was a row behind Quinn and Cale sitting near to Candace.

" What the fuck Zach? We are in the middle of a lecture." Cale hissed back, even though they were in the back, the hall was very silent so there is a very high chance that they would be caught or in this case heard.

"Just realized that my granny 's dog's name is chocolate..." Zach stated bowing a little so that Quinn and Cale would be able to hear.

"Really?" Quinn whispered asked.

Zach nodded his head really hard to convey the point.

"Should I be offended? " Cale asked apprehensively trying to absorb the whole situation in.

"Oh my god now that I think about that it really is something I would name my dog. " Candace mused.

"The fucker! " Cale whisper yelled fisting his hands. " But then again I was one who started the whole fiasco, well not really but still I was the one who kissed him."

" So you are giving him permission to call you something that we usually name a dog?" Quinn asked with furrowed eyebrows.

" Unlike your backstabbing asses at least he is giving me some respect and status." Cale pointed out." Moreover the majority of dogs are cute I guess." Cale added.

" Just say you want him to call you chocolate and go," Zach said with a smug look.

" Yeah and maybe I should add that I like girls too." Cale retorted back.

●●●●●

Thanks for reading!