9- Concern

Cale groaned the moment he woke up, his head was feeling fuzzy. Cale slowly opened his eyes but quickly closed them back due to the immense light.

" Cale fucking Adams," Zach called out, anger filled his voice.

Cale shut his eyes back up, wishing he never woke up. He knows what he is about to be subjected to. Pure friendly torture.

" Cale we have eyes we know you are awake. " Quinn stated.

" Good to know you still have your eyesight. "Cale muttered as he tried to get up.

"You have been out for fifteen minutes now Cale. " Candace pointed out of concern as she came forward to help the other get up.

"Probably cause of the stress," Cale answered.

"When was the last time you ate anything?" Zach asked coming forward as he folded his arms over his chest, the stern look still on his face.

Cale looked down and chuckled dryly knowing perfectly well what he will get once he tells them the answer.

"Cale you have to eat okay," Candace says coming as she gave him a glass of water to drink.

"Yeah and you know how much more important food is for you. Did you get enough sleep at all?" Quinn asked.

"Well the exams..." Cale uttered in a low voice.

Zach sighed as he unfolded his arms. "Cale you need to understand that you are really important to us you know we got really worried when you were not waking up."

"I am sorry," Cale said, feeling guilty.

Zach just chuckled as be hugged the other.

"Group hug time!" Quinn exclaimed.

"Wait why are you all in the same clothes?" Cale asked once they parted from the group hug. "Don't tell me you have been beside me for 5 hours continuously."

"Well we couldn't leave you alone."

"First, thanks for taking care of me throughout the seizure and also bringing me back to my room and all. Second, get the fuck out of my room and go sleep." Cale said angrily.

"But-"

"Na uh, get up and go and sleep." Cale said again emphasizing the word 'sleep'.

|||||

"Dude did you hear about what happened with Cale?" Hayden asked as he sat down after ordering the drinks.

They had all decided that they would meet up at a cafe near to their dorms as a way of celebrating the end of their first year and to catch up on everything seeing as how they could not talk to each other much due to the exams.

Leon's head rose up the moment heard the name curiosity bubbling inside him. Cale had a really unique character an almost contrast when compared to his character. He would love to be the other's friend and get to know him. From all the things he heard till now about the other he could guess that Cale is a really good friend even though there would be the initial awkwardness.

But then again the fondling moment was a really good ice breaker.

"What happened? " Leon asked curiously.

"He apparently had a seizure after the exams were over," Haden answered.

"Is he okay? "

"Was their someone with him at the moment?"

Concern filled their voice, they may not know the person but basic concern towards a fellow human's health still exists and moreover the other was also their peer even though they don't know much about him.

"Yeah apparently his friends were with him," Hayden answered.

"Thank goodness. " Lorin sighed out.

Leon too heaved out a breath.

●●●●

If you know me already then you would know that I tend to take time in getting the character together cause I just like it when they go on a long journey before they reach the destination cause the journey is more fun than the destination. And no Leon does not like him. And I also tend to write extremely big paragraphs on their feelings when they do have them so you would know when they like each other.

Thanks for reading!