6-Fondling

" Look dude I am really sorry." Cale apologized, he was kind of at the other's mercy as the only way for his escape was being blocked by Leon. Unless he could walk through walls which he believes he can't his only way out was blocked.

" Sorry doesn't seem appropriate for this situation. But then again what are you apologizing for?" Leon asked stepping a bit forward.

" For... um... kissing you" Cale answered unsurely.

" You don't look so sure about that, Cale ." Leon mused.

" Dude, I am really sorry like really really sorry, I didn't...it was a dare well more like a promise but you have the permission to kill my friends," Cale answered fidgetily. " I was so much better alone." Cale thought to himself.

" Well ...it seems that we unfortunately or fortunately were forced to meet again." The playful look in his eye coming back.

Cale looked up confused as to what the other was trying to hint at.

" How so?" Cale pondered.

"Well when you were fondling with my lips, you seem to have forgotten something which I believe is really important to you. " Leon added, hoping the other would get what he was hinting at.

Cale furrowed his eyebrows, his lower lip wedged between his upper teeth as he thought over the whole 'fondling ' incident yesterday.

Then it suddenly clicked, he looked towards Leon a hint of hope in his eyes.

" My bracelet " Cale asked enthusiastically, maybe a bit too much. Leon could swear he say the other's eyes brighten a little.

" Ah yes, your bracelet. " Leon answered chuckling a little, taking the bracelet out of his front pocket. Swaying the bracelet in a taunting manner.

" Thank goodness. " Cale extended his arms out to take the bracelet out of Leon's hands. But Leon quickly withdrew his hands back just as the other was about to reach it.

" Now now Cale ---" The teasing grin back, stepping forward. "---We need to make sure that the bracelet is locked in place don't we? You don't seem like you want to meet me anytime in the future. "

Leon clasped the other's hand, putting the bracelet on.

Leon smiled backing up a little to leave.

Cale quickly came forward placing his hands on the other's upper arms to stop him.

" Yes, Cale. " Leon asked, an amused smile settling down. "Want to fondle with my lips again?"

Cale chuckled uncomfortably. " Thanks," Cale added.

"Ah, my pleasure. "

●●●●●

Thanks for reading!

Chocolate | BxB |✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें