18- Pain

"Why is she looking so sad?" Zach asked once he saw Quinn sulking.

" Cause she may have her periods during the trip," Candace answered now the situation was totally opposite as she was one who was patting Quinn's back.

" What about your pain? Are you okay now?" Cale asked worriedly.

" Yes, it usually only lasts for like an hour and a half and then it comes again after some time," Candace informed.

" I can already feel the pain that I am gonna have to face," Quinn uttered, she could already feel all the problems that she has to go through. Especially considering you just want to cuddle up in your bed and roll around and not go on a freaking trip.

" Dude doesn't worry, we will try to distract you from the pain as much as we can." Zach consoled Quinn.

" You better and you should also put up with my mood swings and my need to scream and of course my craving for chocolate," Quinn warned.

" Um Quinn I am sorry to break this to you but Cale is gay so he may not reciprocate your carvings," Zach states stifling a laugh.

||||

" You look like you need help." Leon's comments seeing Lorin struggling with her hair.

" Unfortunately you are correct, don't be lazy girls," Lorin answers as she rubs the oil through her hair to get it back in its original shape. She really regrets sleeping with her hair open now.

" Where is Haden by the way?" Leon asked taking some chips from the packet Jasper was holding.

" Here." Hayden groaned out, coming out of the bathroom, walking like he was in extreme pain. His voice sounding hoarse.

Jasper just shrugged taking some chips and feeding Lorin, since her hands were oily.

" Dude do you need to go to the doctor or something?" Leon asks, concerned seeing Hayden walk with a noticeable limp.

" He just got laid yesterday," Lorin answered.

" But why is he walking like that isn't he a t..ahh." Leon went on as realization set in.

" I a hundred percent regret this shit." Hayden sighed.

" Don't worry dude the footwork is set, your future experiences will be a little better I guess." Jasper tried to console Hayden.

" But I don't regret getting---"

" Okay too much information." Leon interrupted.

●●●

Also Lorin can relate but you are lucky that it's not your mom putting oil for you, you will want to cry.

Thanks for reading!