30- Mafia

" Bye!" Leon waved enthusiastically at the phone.

" Yeah yeah shed some tears too." Cale rolled his eyes, prying his phone away from Leon's hands.

" Leon see to it that Cale takes his meds." Cale's mom uttered before Cale ended the call.

" I will!" Leon replied.

" What?" Leon asked looking innocent.

" Bye!" Cale said imitating Leon's enthusiasm childishly. " Why were you playing all goody two shoes in front of my family?" Cale asked back.

" Please you will thank me in the future for this." Leon answered smugly. "The first impression is the last impression. "

" You are not marrying me Leon," Cale answered unamused. " Get that thought out of your head. "

" You never know Cale, what if we both get kidnapped by the mafia and like are forced to marry each other in order to save ourselves."

Cale looked him up with wide eyes, trying to make out whether Leon was serious.

" Or in normal people language, what if we fall in love. " Leon added with a winning smile.

Cale burst into giggles. Leon smiled hearing Cale's giggles, which somehow all of a sudden sounded so pleasant to his hears.

" See I can make you laugh so I guess that's one tick on the  marriage list."

" And how long is this list?" Cale asked in between giggles.

" Oh its big baby," Leon answered with a cock of his brows.

Cale opened his mouth to reply but he was unfortunately defeated by Leon's dirty mind or sexy imagination if you may call it that.

" Okay you win this time," Cale answered accepting defeat.

" Yes! Two ticks." Leon fisted the air in victory.

|||

" So students, freshen up, get changed and take everything you need for the seminar. And of course, don't forget your ID's. Meet me back here in forty-five minutes for breakfast" Mrs. Nikita instructed as she pointed towards the hotel's front lawn.

Well if you could call it that, the rooms looked like hostel rooms with bunk beds. But then again this a cheaper alternative and also is a lot easier to organize. They had booked 10 rooms in total with each room having 4 beds ( single)  and two bathrooms.

Cale heaved a breath as he placed his bag over the table, whistling a random tune as he tried to work out what he was going to wear today or in other words get a random shirt that was on the top.

Untying his bracelet he placed it back in a metal container along with some items like his favorite rings, a thread bracelet and of course his favorite cuff, he wears it no matter what type of clothes he is wearing.

Placing the metal container back he took his toothbrush and paste out along with a towel.

" Hey Cale, want to save our environment?" Leon asked out of nowhere.

Cale looked a little skeptical as to what the other was trying to get at." ....yes."

" Oh same! Let's bath together and save water."

●●●●

Thanks for reading!