15-PJ Party

Cale peeked from the kitchen to see his phone screen lighting up. He placed the bottle back in its position before going to where he kept his phone for charging.

From:-Creeper
To:-Fondler

Is the single ladies' party over?

From:-Fondler
To:-Creeper

Yep! Though we may have to change the name of the party.

From:-Creeper
To:-Fondler

Be ready!

From:-Fondler
To:-Creeper

For?

From:-Creeper
To:-Fondler

Another party.

||||

Cale rubbed his eyes walking towards the door.

"Leon!" Cale exclaimed.

" PJ party," Leon answered rising his hands up showing a beer holder with 12 cans.

"Oo~ my favorite." Cale said out of happiness."We can start at the PJ party now." Cale answered with an excited smile.

" I was thinking we could go to the park outside the dorms," Leon suggested.

" One sec."

|||

" How's your family?" Leon asked, shivering a little cause of the cold. It was not that late into the night about eleven-thirty. The dorm gates are open, well the security guard is still there. Students usually go out tonight shows so it was not like they were the only ones who were having a ' party' if you could call it that.

" Single, but I think we are soon going to be 2 single ladies and one mingled lady." Cale reckoned with a ' done with his family ' smile.

"That's wonderful right?" Leon asked a little confused as to why it is bad.

" Well, my aunt had a one night stand with a  girl and found out that she was lesbian all along and now she is ranting to us about how she missed her entire life and now she is on a lesbian mission if you may call it that to take back all the years she lost dating men. This means more rants, more gayness and a possible expansion of the family. Though the last thing is good." Cale explained.

" At least she found out," Leon suggested.

" True that." Cale agreed. " Imagine dying and then asking God why you couldn't find love and them answering you with ' You are gay, Karen '. " Cale joked.

Leon laughed as he made himself comfortable on the bench, placing the beer holder on the table.

" That's brutal," Leon muttered. "I found out I was bi when I was sixteen I think."

" I used to have crushes on boys from a very young age but I did not really know about the whole love ordeal and I was sure I was gay when I was fifteen."

●●●●

Thanks for reading!