19- Tone

"I will be okay, I am not a child. I can take care of myself." Cale answered, lowering his voice a little.

He was currently at the mall, he needed a new pair of belt cause some friend had decided to take it days ago and now it was nowhere to be found. Just as he was looking for a belt, he was distracted by a pair of upper arm cuffs. Don't blame him we all have our guilty pleasures.

" Yes granny I ate." Cale sighed, this was the tenth ( an over-exaggeration ) she was asking him this question. " No it was not a smoothie--- I granny it was good why are you asking me such stupid questions."

" No granny I am not calling you stupid, I am calling your questions stupid, there is a difference." There really was not he really wanted to tell her that she was being stupid. " Yeah I will sleep and yeah I will take care of my body." Cale droned on, his attention was already stolen by a beautiful cuff. But alas it was in black metal and if he has learned anything that is black metal does not match him.

" Okay bye love you. " Cale really admired his grandmother, especially how she went in about to fulfill her dream. It was a dream of hers to learn to play guitar but at that time it was not possible but she did not give up and her dream was fulfilled and after that, she was the happiest person alive according to Cale.

Cale smiled a little as he kept the phone back in his pocket, diverting his whole attention to the ornament. A hopeful smile playing on his lips. He tries to look for something else that he may like but nothing catches his eye like that one. Just as he was walking towards the elevator his eyes met the familiar cheeky smile.

|||

" Sis why do even think that I know what suits him?" Leon asks with a sigh.

" Just cause I am his brother does not mean I know what ring suits him. " Leon argued back.

" Sis I like you but you clearly don't have a plan set in motion. What else are you going to do for your anniversary dance in the rain?" Leon mocks.

" Woah, don't curse women," Leon states with a frown.

" I did not say that I am goody two shoes either did I. Look use google or something. " Leon suggests.

Leon looks up bored, he was never really a ring expert or a hand expert for that matter. He has no idea how to choose rings on the basis of hand sizes or color or something. He turns his head around listening to his in-law talk about how she wants the ring from the same place he got her the ring, with which he proposed for nostalgia and to reminisce over their marriage.

His lips curling itself up into a smile as he spots the familiar pair of eyes.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!