41-Slumber

"Fuck off, Zach," Cale grumbles, shifting around in his seat, to a position turned away from Zach. Leaning his head on the closed window, he tries to go back to sleep. 

"Don't be a joy kill," Zach whines trying to wake the other up again.

"It's 5 in the fricking morning!" Cale flips the other off, slipping the hood down his face so that the other couldn't see his face.

Zach rolled his eyes, looking around for anybody to chat with while his friend sleeps away to glory. He was too energetic to go to sleep now, and due to seating arrangements Quinn and Candace had been shifted to another bus. If Quinn was here then he would have surely had someone to talk to but unfortunately, he was stuck with an old man who needed his sleep.

He decided that he needed to change seats, but he didn't want to leave Cale only for the other to wake up and see a random person sitting next to him, Cale didn't do well with strangers.

As much as he loved his friend, it didn't include admiring Cale's sleeping form. But luckily he found someone who would.

"Hey, Leon!" Zach calls out, watching the other enter the bus. It seemed like he was one of the late students for whom they were all still waiting. Leon perks up, obsidian eyes looking around in search of the voice.

"Here," Zach repeats, standing up, bending down so that his head didn't hit the overhead cabin.

"Hey, Zach." A greeting smile spreads across Leon's face. Shuffling over towards Zach, not noticing the sleeping form beside Zach due to the male blocking him.

"Yes, so you look like someone who would love watching Cale sleep. Do you want to sit here?" Zach asks bluntly, getting right to the point.

Leon spluttered, not at all excepting such a question. "Um..I- what?"

An evil idea generates, a smirk taking over. "You know what, maybe you don't. Don't worry, I will find someone." He looks around, acting like he was searching for someone.

"Uh...I can do it, I guess." Leon interjects, eyes losing all hints of sleepiness.

"No no, I can't force you Leon." Zach acts like he is offended by the suggestion, rejecting it outright.

"Um, no it's okay." Leon starts only to be interrupted by Zach.

"No Leon, it's okay."

"I--"

"Leon, like I said it's okay."

"No--"

"Lik--"

"I said it's okay." Leon enthuses, voice rasing.

"Jesus, okay okay!" Zach submits, raising his hands as if to show he means no harm. Leon initial's outburst bickers away to show a blushing mess. "Just take the seat, I don't mean no harm." He exits the row quickly before Leon could say anything.

"No--I didn't mean it like that." Leon quickly explains, trying and failing at redeeming himself.

"Look bro, I don't want no war. Just take the seat." Zach ignores the other's words continuing to act like he was offering peace, swiftly taking his shoulder bag off the overboard cabin and shifting away so that Leon could take a seat.

"What--"

"Dude," Zach's face goes serious, "It's okay to let the gay out, I know it can be hard sometimes but it's okay." Face breaking into a cheeky smile as he saunters off after commenting something along the lines of 'finding someone else to fuck with'.

Leaving behind soft snores and red cheeks.

●●●●●

Thanks for reading!