10- Perverts

A/N- I am by no means advertising any alcoholic drinks. They are legally at the age to drink cause like I said this story is set in a fictional universe. Take care of your health, and don't drink cheap liquor.

Cale sighed once he was finally able to come out of the club. Taking in a huge breath a complete contrast when compared to the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies.

Cale gagged a little as he tried to remove the salty taste of the drink he just took.

"Oh hey Cale."

Cale froze, he knew perfectly well who that sound belonged to. "Fuck me," Cale uttered under his breath.

"Hey Leon," Cale said with a small wave.

"Why are you outside? I saw your friends inside. " Leon asked confused.

Since the semester had ended they all as in all the students who took computer programming as their major had decided to do a small get together slash party kind of thing.

The club was about one kilometer away from their dorm. It was a 10-minute walk from the club.

"The lights may sometimes trigger my epilepsy and personally I don't want a seizure now," Cale stated.

"Is it really exhaustive afterward?" Leon asked genuinely curious, he knew the basics about epilepsy but not in great detail.

"It depends like sometimes, I am not that tired but then there are times when I feel like I just killed Thanos."

Leon burst out laughing holding onto his stomach.

"Don't laugh if I want I could kill him."

"Oh really by choking him with your chocolate."

"Exactly," Cale answered seriously.

Now there were two adults laughing at the footpath like psychopaths.

"Damn dude you are funny," Leon commented once their laughing fest was over.

"Dude its the alcohol, it either makes us confident or crybaby." Cale pointed.

"But you don't look very drunk," Leon said looking over Cale's body to see if the other looked tipsy.

"Okay so I came to the party solely for the free drinks seeing as I can't get down and dirty if you know what I mean." Cale pointed with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Oh I know exactly what you mean," Leon answered with the same expression.

●●●●●

Two perverts chilling in the footpath five feet apart cause they are not gay.

Also I cried during Endgame and then cried out of joy during the avengers assemble moment.

Thanks for reading!