8- Sleep

Cale rubbed his eyes trying to make them stay open. Well the situation was the same with most of the student body the finals had arrived well more like finished and the initial adrenalin at the start of the day was flying away from the need to sleep creeping back in.

He knows, everybody knows that sleep is really important but when your whole future depends on how much information you can store in your brain just to dump it in a paper will anyhow lead to sleep deprivation.

" Fucking finally man." Zach groaned stretching his arms out, sitting still for the whole of 3 hours of the exam had made him more tired.

Cale let a small smile break out of his chapped lips, he could already feel the soothing of sleep, the homely touch of his bed and the darkness that would soon enclose him taking away all the tiredness from his body.

"If any of you call me or knock on my door till the next century I will see to it that you don't see the light if the day. " Candace warned rubbing her neck.

"Same, I don't care even if the apocalypse has arrived. " Quinn added.

Cale smiled at his friends, everything they said he could relate to. He was feeling a little dizzy but he believed it was because of not sleeping much.

"Ergh! " Cale cried out, his muscles stiffening causing him to fall down losing consciousness. His breath coming out irregularly.

His friends turning around the moment the sound emitted from their friend.

Their eyes widening as they saw their friend get a seizure.

Zach ran towards him, bending down beside him using his watch to time the seizure. Moving his books and pens away from him.

Candace and Quinn followed removing the scarfs they were wearing and placing it under his head for support.

" Please move a little back, he needs space. " Quinn advised, letting the students know to move backward instead of crowding around Cale like that.

Froth came out of Cale's mouth, his body still having convulsions.

After about a minute and about 30 seconds the convulsions stopped.

Zach placed one of his hands on Cale's thighs the other on his upper arm, slowly trying to move him onto his side.

Candace moved the scarf a little to keep it back in place under Cale's head.

They waited for a few seconds giving the other time.

"Cale, can you hear me?" Zach asks gently rubbing the back of Cale's hands with his own.

"I think he is unconscious." Quinn pointed as she rubbed the froth at the side of his mouth with her handkerchief.

"We should take him to his dorm," Candace said looking towards Zach.

Zach nodded understanding what the other meant.

Zach placed his one hand under his knees and the other going under his upper back, picking Cale up.

○○○○○

By the way the above is how you aid a person who has tonic-clonic seizure or grand mal. Just watch this video cause you never know when you are in such a situation.

Thanks for reading!