4 o u r : beautiful Mary Jane & bungee jumps

"Reesey Dissy, I think I need some normalcy in my life."

"How many types of nicknames can you come up with?" Reese groaned and flopped over on my bed.

"Oh! I can list them out for you! Reese, Reesey, Re-"

"Oh my gosh, you're not normal at all."

"I swear I got it from you."

"Said the girl who once told me that she was a unicorn."

"Hey! I was sleep-talking!" I whined.

"Okay, okay. What shall we do today?" Reese asked as she looked around the room.

"Let's watch a movie!" I suggested and Reese agreed. We settled on a horror movie.

Not even half an hour into the movie, Reese fell asleep and I suddenly had an idea that would probably cause her to hate me for the rest of her life. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a few packets of gummy worms and a glove. I ripped open the packet of gummy worms and poured them into the glove before adding water. I took two rubber bands and the glove and walked to the living room where Reese was currently sleeping on the couch.

I carefully placed her hand in the glove before tying the end with the rubber band. She frowned for a moment before she continued snoring.

I decided to head upstairs for a shower. I took my clothes off and stepped under the flow of hot water. I sighed in content. Nothing beats having a shower on a hot day.

For a split second, I actually forgot about the prank I had pulled on Reese. Until she screamed. I wrapped myself up in a towel before rushing down the steps.

"Emily! There's a murderer cutting my fingers off! With...with worms? Worms? Emily!" She yelled.

"Chill Reesy, there are no murderers here. The only person who looks like a murderer is you." I told her flatly, rolling my eyes. She glared at me for the longest time ever before I finally broke the silence.

"You know what? Let's go to an amusement park!" I chirped, trying to diffuse the situation I had stupidly put myself in. After some time, we finally reached the nearest amusement park, 'The shrill'. I paid for both our admission tickets and we entered the huge place. Screams and laughter could be heard from every corner of the park.

"Let's start with that one..." I suggested, pointing to the least scary-looking ride. There was a big circular ring on top and many swings attached at the bottom.

"I...hate...this...RIDE!" I screamed the entire ride as it went around and around mercilessly without stopping or pausing for even a second, making me feel so dizzy.

Reese, on the other hand, kept screaming and whooping the entire ride.

"Shall we go on it again? Or are you a...chicken?" She taunted.

She was definitely getting back at me for my prank on her earlier.

As much as I wanted to prove her wrong, my gag reflex told me to look away and pretend not to hear her.

"You know what? I'm going to the snacks bar," I said groggily to Reese who was still begging me to go for the ride once more.

I sat on one of the stools, eating my popcorn which cost $15 and a Coke that cost $5. What was the phrase again? Yeah, daylight robbery.

"I'm going to go on this one!" I said, looking at the merry-go-round.

She made a face and raised her eyebrows.

"Lame."

I rolled my eyes but still, we proceeded on to the next ride, which was the merry-go-round that I insisted we take. She looked so bored, it was priceless.