29

Soobin;

I sighed deeply. This day is so tiring. Naalala ko yung encounter namin ni Suri kanina. She cried again. But unlike before, I wasn't able to dry her tears.

Narinig ko ang tatlong katok mula sa pinto.

"Come in."

The door knob clicked at pumasok si Seulbin hyung. Kaka discharge lang niya kagabi.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? You should rest."

He sat on my bed and smiled.

"Resting is so boring. Pakiramdam ko boredom ang makakapatay sakin at hindi ang sakit ko."

Ani niya. I smiled. Napangiti rin siya.

"Are you really going to do this? You know what, you can stay out of this mess and be with Suri."

Hyung said. Suri... Hearing her name never fails to make my heart beat faster.

"I want to be part of it hyung. Tsaka, you always do everything you can to protect me from Lia and her dad, so why not return the favor? I mean, ikaw naman ang poprotektahan ko mula sa kanila. You are ill, marami silang pwedeng gawin sayo."

Lumapit si hyung sakin. He tapped my shoulder.

"You really became a man. I owe Suri a lot for making you a better version of yourself."

Napangiti ako. And I owe her a lot for making me feel that a second best like me can be someone's world.

"Ano ng balak mo ngayong nagkabalikan na kayo ni Lia?"

"I will make her believe that I already own the shares and the money. She is clinging on me now, knowing that I am the heir of the company. Little did she know, inilipat natin yung yaman natin kay ate Eun Bin. I already have the contract, it is stated in here na we are going to curtail our partnership with their company. Nalulugi na rin naman yung kompanya nila. Ang kailangan ko lang gawin ngayon ay mapapirma siya dito ng hindi niya namamalayan yung content."

"Eh si Suri? Diba sinaktan mo siya para layuan ka niya. Para hindi na siya madamay sa gulo. Babalikan mo ba siya?"

"Yes. Babalikan ko siya pag tapos na ang lahat. I have something to say to her. Well, it was just a reply to what she said to me nung lasing siya."

Kumunot yung noo ni hyung sa sinabi ko.

"Reply? What reply?"

I smiled at him.

"That I love her too."

-----–-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing overnight works. Ang dami kong kailangan gawin para sa event ng kompanya next week. Hinubad ko ang glasses ko and rested my head for a bit. I closed my eyes. Then I saw Suri's face. She is smiling.

"Damn! I miss her already."

Nakita ko siya kaninang umaga. I knew that it was her. Nakita ko siyang pumasok sa subdivision while I was jogging and luckily hindi niya ako napansin. I followed her and hide in the neighborhood. Nakita ko yung ginawa niya.

When she was about to go home nagkunwari akong nagjajogging pauwi. She even hide herself using her hand tapos bigla siyang umupo at hinayaan yung buhok niya na matakpan yung pagmumukha niya. She's so cute. I miss her so much.

I want to hug her tight. I want to be in her embrace again. I want to see her smile. I want to stare at her. I want to kiss her. I want her to be with me. But now is not the right time. Someday, we will be together again.