Chapter 2: Shocking News

"Holy shit!" I said loudly. "Language Ms.Matthews." The office secretary said. "Sorry. I'm just really shocked right now." I replied. "It's understandable she said but, we really need to get this whole situation sorted out." She said. "What situation?" I asked.

I couldn't think of any situation that could get any better than this one. Now true I was a fan of their music but, I wasn't gonna stand here and fan girl out like crazy and make it seem like I was severely attached to them. I would remain calm and collected until everything was explained.

"So why am I in here?" I asked. "We're here to congratulate you on winning the contest you entered a few months ago for our record label. The winner gets to live with us for a month to work exclusively with us on an EP album." Nick said. "Wow I had completely forgot that I entered that contest." I replied.

"Yeah that's pretty obvious but, we're here to get you and take you back to the house so we can get everything set up so we can start making some music." Edwin said. "Right of course well we can leave now then." I said. "Not so fast!" The secretary in the office said. "In order for her to leave the school officially and come stay with you all is for her to have parental guardian consent." She said.

"My parents are already well aware of this contest because they had to sign papers for me to enter. Plus I can leave if I want to because I'm 18 so I'm legally in charge of myself." I said.

Austin handed her paperwork about the contest with my parents signatures on them to further prove my point. "Well, all seems to be in order so I guess this is goodbye Ms.Matthews. We enjoyed having you as a student here and we hope you have a great life." She said. I waved goodbye and left the school and all the boys followed me out.

As we walked to my car, I shot a quick text to Alec telling him I wasn't gonna be back at school anytime soon. I also texted my mom to tell her I was going by the house to pack my things. While I was texting I completely forgot I was with the guys because when we got to my car I heard a whistle from Nick. "Damn mami you got a Range Rover." He said.

"Yeah I got it for my 17th birthday as a gift." I replied. The way he called me mami had me fantasizing about some very inappropriate things. "Fuck me..." I whispered under my breath. Then I realized that I just said that out loud. I am such an idiot, I hope none of them heard that.

"Look I'd gladly offer but we should probably get you to the house and settled before we do anything." Brandon said with a wink. Oh my God! I think I might faint from overheating, and it's definitely not from the sun. "Wow B, we just met her and you're already trying to shoot your shot. You haven't been single that long. Put your little man back in your pants." Zion jokingly said.

His embarrassing joke towards Brandon only made me more uncomfortable and  my face turned an even more awkward shade of red. "Look Lauren just give me your number since I'm the only rational one right now and you can just meet us back at the house after you get all your things packed from home." Austin said.

I have Austin my phone and he quickly added his name and number to my contacts and shared the location. "Okay well I guess I'll see you guys later." I said getting into my car and pulling off. After I was finally safely out of view, I let out a breath that I didn't even realize I had been holding in. I can't believe prettymuch is gonna be making music with me in their house. This is a dream come true, and I wasn't gonna let it go to waste.

After I got back to my house it took me an hour to shower and pack all of my things. By the time I finished it was almost 1 in the afternoon. The only reason I decided to shower was because I needed to make sure I looked okay before I got back to the house.

After driving about 30 minutes to the prettymuch house, I found it using the directions that Austin sent me. He was definitely gonna be the most out together out of all the boys and the most responsible.