Chapter 18: Bad

I didn't know what the hell was going on but I didn't wanna be apart of it. Edwin looked pissed because Nick brought his girlfriend over in front of me, and Nick didn't even care. I was just overwhelmed by the whole situation. I just didn't wanna be here right now.

"I'm gonna go back to my room Edwin." I said. "No wait! You don't have to miss out on your whole day just because he has her here. I'll just make them leave, I mean you live here not her." He said. I didn't want him to cause a scene but he was leaving to talk to Nick before I could say anything.

"Hey dude can you take this somewhere else. I'm trying to go somewhere with Lauren and you're blocking the car." Edwin said to Nick. "We're in the middle of something so can you just go inside and leave later." Nick said. "No we can't go later. You're being a real dick right now man. You shouldn't have brought her here! You don't even have anything to discuss unless you're gonna tell her that you were seeing Lauren while she was gone!" Edwin yelled.

I couldn't take this. I turned to go back inside but I was stopped by his girlfriend grabbing me by the shoulder. "Wait birch don't walk away from this! So you're the one I've been hearing about in the press with my boyfriend." She said.

I didn't even know this girls name, but I knew that I didn't want anything to do with her. I was on the brink of tears and completely overwhelmed so I wasn't about to argue with her right now. "Can you please just leave me alone." I said. "Oh so now you wanna play the victim and cry... real mature." She said.

I couldn't take it anymore. All the emotions and words that I've been holding back just let loose. "I'm
Not playing the victim! I'm hurt okay!! Now can you just get the hell out of my face!" I yelled and stormed off to my car. After that little outburst Nick, Edwin, and Nick's girl friend were left speechless. I couldn't be here right now, so I drove to my apartment.

Zion's POV

I sat and watched the whole argument go down outside and I didn't step in. They all needed to settle this in their own. If I went outside I'd probably end up yelling at Nick, and I didn't have time for that. I respect Edwin for trying to make Lauren feel better but she got herself into this.

Everyone knows damn well that Nick is a playboy. He's the boy al the girls want but he doesn't settle down unless he really loves you.
He didn't love Lauren, he was just attracted to her, it was obvious. The only person in this house who truly lived Lauren was me. We could've lasted if she didn't let her judgment get the best of her.

I was stupid if I said I didn't miss her though. I thought about her everyday, and I was still paying for her apartment. She didn't want me too so, every week when she send the check, I just have them put it back in her account and I pay it. I'm pretty sure she knows I'm doing it.
I haven't even had the nerve to go and get the rest of my stuff out of the apartment yet. I guess some part of me deep down knows that I'll go back, eventually.

Authors Note: Thx for reading you guys!! I'm so excited that this book is almost to 1k!!! ❤️ I'm so excited for where this book is gonna go. 😁 I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short but I'll try to make the next one longer. Don't forget to comment your favorite ship names and Favorite!
And if you wanna follow me on Instagram to join my PRETTYMUCH group chat then my username will be below.

@theyluvvkayla