Chapter 16: Breakup With Your Girlfriend

It was time to get back on tour! I was packing all my stuff up that I had brought to my apartment and I was getting ready to drive back to the prettymuch house to meet up with the rest of the boys. Nick ended up staying with me for the rest of the break and we drive back home together. We had a meeting with the label and our manager before we got back on the road so we all had to be on time.

We made it back to the house at around one in the afternoon and Zion was already there waiting on everyone else. I guess it was time to face the music. I haven't talked to him since the whole breakup thing, and I have t talked to him about what happened with me and Nick so, I needed to talk to him before he had to hear it from someone else.

I pulled up and parked the car and waited a second to get out. "You're gonna have to talk to him at some point." Nick said. "I know. Would you mind staying out here for a little while because I don't think he knows that I'm with you." I said. "Yeah that's fine." Nick said, and I got out of the car and got my stuff out the trunk.

I unlocked the door and walked in.
Zion was sitting on the sofa clicking through channels. "Hey." I said. "What's up." He said. I could already tell that this was gonna be a very awkward conversation. He was trying his hardest to avoid me by watching tv. TMZ was on in the background and I wasn't paying attention to it until they said the most shocking thing I could have expected.

This just in!  Boy band member Nick Mara's girlfriend has just returned to town. She confronted at the airport and she has confirmed all of our suspicions that she and Nick are still together and she is back so that the two love birds can be reunited. Of course all fans are excited but some of the beans are devastated because pictures were taken of  Nick and Lauren were seen on Clever News yesterday. So is Nick with Lauren or His past known girlfriend? Keep watching to find out!

What the hell was going on? My mind was completely off of Zion and now on the fact that Nick had a girlfriend and didn't tell me. I mean we weren't official or anything but we did hook up and spend a couple days together so you would think that he'd have the courtesy to mention having a girlfriend. Now I was infuriated and just felt stupid.

And to make timing worse Nick was coming in the house. "Hey what's up Z." He said dapping off Zion. "Nothing much. How was your break?" He asked. "It was good I just chilled for a little with Lauren." He said. "Wait what?" Zion said.

Damn! I was so caught up in the news I heard on TMZ that I didn't have time to tell Zion that Nick was with me at our old apartment. "Shit! You didn't tell him yet." Nick said. "No I didn't tell him yet.. but this is the least of your problems now." I said.

I was not gonna let this slide and just get over it. If Nick thought that he could just lie to me and get away with it, then he had hell coming for him. "Wait so you two are like a thing now?" Zion asked. "No it's nothing." Nick responded. "Wow so what happened was nothing." I said. "That's not what I meant." Nick said. "It obviously is what you fucking meant!" I said. "Calm down and just listen to me Lauren." Nick said, but I wasn't in the mood to listen to any of the bullshit that was coming out of his mouth.

"Look man you should just leave it alone. You've already done enough." Zion said. "I don't what is wrong with you two but all I did was say one thing wrong an you guys are pissed." Nick said. "I'm not pissed. What happens with the two of you is none of my business as long as it doesn't interfere with the band." Zion said and left the room.

"What is up with you?" Nick asked. "Nothing I don't wanna talk to you." I said. "Don't give me that. You were fine before you got out of the car and now you want nothing to do with me." He said. "Because you have a fucking Girlfriend!!! Like what the hell Nick?" I yelled. "Wait how did you find out about that?" He asked. "Wow and you aren't even gonna deny it." I said. "No because if you let me explain you'll see that it's not a big deal." He said. "No I don't wanna hear it. I've dealt with enough today so why don't you just leave me the hell alone for a little while." I said and stormed off.

As soon as I left, Edwin, Austin, and Brandon got home. "What's up everybody!" Austin yelled walking in the door. "Where is everybody?" Brandon asked. "I don't know but I'm ready to chill." Edwin said. "Well I guess we'll wait to talk to everyone tomorrow." Austin said. "I guess so." Brandon replied. "Aww. But you guys! If tomorrow doesn't come, then yesterday already came all over the floor." Edwin said laughing. "Lmao man we really need to stop letting you smoke." Brandon said. "His mind does what it wants. Just leave it be." Austin said, and they all went to their rooms to unpack.