Chapter 8: Anniversary

Me and Zions anniversary was tomorrow and I had already bought him a gift. He told me not to buy him anything because we had only made one month in our relationship but, I wasn't gonna let him buy me this extravagant gift and plan out the entire day without gettin him anything in return.

I decided to buy him a new sweatshirt and I made him a goody basket with a PlayStation credit card in it so he can buy new packs on fortnite. It probably was nowhere near as cool as his gory for me but I knew he was gonna be happy with it.

———————————————
The morning of our anniversary started amazing! I woke up and decided to make me and Zion an amazing breakfast and I took ours to his room since I made enough for the boys too, and I didn't want them ruining our alone time today.

"Happy anniversary baby!" I said walking into Zion's room. "Aww you made us breakfast." He said, his voice still groggy from just waking up. "Yep. I wanted today to be special." I said.
I gave him his breakfast and we ate while we watched a movie.

After we ate, I decided to give Zion his gift. "Hold on I'll be back." I said. I walked back into his room carrying his gift and a huge grin on my face. "Aww. I told you not to get me anything babe." He said. "Well you know I'm arrogant and I don't listen to directions." I said giving him a kiss. "Now open it." I said.

He opened his present and admired everything inside. "This is the best gift ever." He said hugging me. "I know it's not a lot but I hope you love it." I said. "I course I love it. This is the best gift anyone has ever given me." He said. "Now, we have to get ready because I already have our day planned out." He said. "Yes daddy." I said mocking his assertive tone. "Don't start or I'll have your ass on this bed in a second." He said. "Okay okay! I'm going." I said laughing.

I decided to wear a tight red crop top and my black mini skirt with a Duffy white jacket and knee high white boots. I wet my hair so I could wear it naturally wavy, just the way Zion likes it. When I went back in his room, he was already dressed in the new sweatshirt I bought him. "You look sexy." He said. "Thanks." I said giving him a kiss. "Now where are we going?" I asked. "Nice try but I'm not telling you." He said.

Everything was amazing. We went shopping together and he took me to my favorite stores. He refused to let me pay for anything so I only got a new outfit and my nails done. Then, we went to a tattoo shop. His friend worked there so we got a good discount.

"What are you getting?" I asked him. "I already know what I'm getting. You just have to wait and see it when it's done." He said. "Fine." I said, fake pouting. "I'm gonna get a lion with heart eyes." I said. "That's a weird thing." He said, obviously not understanding the idea. "I'm getting it because your my little lion and plus it rhymes with your name. And plus if we break up I won't have to explain the context of it to anyone else." I said. "Oh that's cute." He said kissing me.

We sat in the same room while we got our tattoos. I got mine on my shoulder blade and it was only the size of a small circle. I finished before Zion so, I waited for him in the lobby area. After 30 more minutes he came out of the back room shirtless. "Let me see what you got." I said. He turned around for the big reveal, and it left me speechless.

He had a vine of roses that spelled out my name across his back. "Oh my got baby!" I said about to cry. "You didn't have to do all that." I said. "I know I didn't have to, I wanted to. I want your name stamped on me for life." He said. At that point I knew I was in love, despite only being together for a month. There was something about Zion that truly captured me.

"Okay let's go to the last stop of the night." He said. The ride was about 30 minutes away from the prettymuch house because we passed it on the way. I knew we weren't going home so where were we going. "Okay were about to pull in but before we get close, I need to you put on this blindfold." He said handing me a soft cute blindfold.

"Okay." I said putting it on. "Just make sure I don't run into anything." I added. "It's okay I got you." He said. He parked and came around and got me out of the car. I had no clue where we were but, excitement was running through my veins.

We walked up a flight of stairs and I heard a door open. "Okay now you can open you eyes.

I opened my eyes to a beautiful apartment. It had rose petals on the floor and it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen but, I had no idea what we were doing here. "What is this?" I asked.

I turned and saw that Zion was nowhere to be found. I got up and walked around. I found a door with music playing inside so I walked in.
Inside Zion was sitting there with a bouquet of flowers and a remote. "Have a seat." He said. A big flatscreen tv came on and a cute video of me and Zion came on with Open Arms playing in the background. At the end of the video it said "will you move in with me".

I couldn't believe it. Then Zion came around and knelt down in front of me with a little box. I was literally crying, this was insane. "Oh my god are you proposing?" I asked. "Because I'm not ready for that." I added. "No of course not. It's a promise ring." He said. "Oh! Of course I'll move in with you." I said.

I hugged him so tightly and didn't let go. I truly loved him and I needed to tell him. "I know it seems kinda soon but, I wanted us to move in together because I knew you were looking for a place close to the studio because you were moving out. So I went and found this one because I wanted us to stay together." He said. "It's not too much or too soon." I said. "I love it, and you." I said.

"Did you just say you love me?" Zion asked. "Yeah... why is that too much?" I asked. "No! You just made me fall so much more in love with you than before." He said. "I've known I'd love you since the day I met you. I may not have said it or showed it but I felt it. And I know we might not last a lifetime but, I know you'll always be one of my greatest loves." He said, and that was all I needed to hear.