Ch:1 A Beautiful Lie

I woke up when the sunlight from the window was glimmering in my eyes. I groan slightly and scooted my body into the opposite direction where the sun couldn't reach me. I heard a faint beating noise coming from my pillow and I found it kinda soothing.

I cuddle into my pillow and sigh in content. Wait a second... pillows don't make noises. I open my eyes and saw a stranger sleeping next to me.

I must be dreaming right? I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating but then I saw a tacky wedding ring on my finger.

Oh my gosh! I got hitched last night to this dude. Speaking of last night I can't remember shit! It's all just one big sloppy blur. I must've really been pissed drunk yesterday if I got married to some stranger and ended up the next morning in a motel room.

Wait... If I got married, did I have sex?! I quickly lifted up the covers and saw that we both had our clothes on. Phew... that was a close one!

Now I don't have to worry about if we used a condom or not. I glanced back at the sleeping guy next to me and he kinda looked familiar.

He was about 6'5, had brown chestnut hair, and was a bit muscular. He was cute but eh not really my type of guy I would go for. Oh wait... I think I saw him in school before! But what was his name? David? No it was Mike! Nah that wasn't it. I think it started with a M but I have no clue what it is.

He started to shift his body and I pretended to be asleep. I wonder how he's gonna take the news that's we're married. I peak and saw the guy yawning.

I don't think he notice me lying next to him so I pretended to turn into a better sleeping position. The caught his attention because he yelled "What the hell?!"

I think my head is about to explode violently like a volcano right now. "Can you stop fucking yelling" I whispered. Ugh... I need a aspirin right now to cure this killer hangover.

"How did I get here? and why are you sleeping next to me?" he inquired. Aww he looks like a lost puppy right now. I giggled at him and he looked at me confused.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Because you look like a lost puppy" I said honestly.

He looked at me strangely and said honestly "You're weird."

"I'll take that as a complement" I said grinning.

He roll his eyes at me and asked "So are you gonna answer any of my question?"

"Sorry .. no can do pudding pop" I said honestly.

"Don't call me pudding pop" he said annoyed.

"Aww why not? After all we're married" I said pouting.

He looked at me wide eyed and said surprised "We're what?!?"

"We're married! You know as husband and wife united together" I said obviously but he interrupted me and said irritated "I know the definition of what a marriage is! I was talking about how did we get married?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? I was drunk last night" I said truthfully.

"I can't believe we got married while drunk!" he mumble to himself.

"Geez you need to calm down" I said honestly.

He glared at me and said aggressively "I'll calm down when I don't have to see your face again."

"Whoa harsh much? And it's not my fault we're married" I said calmly.

"Yes it is!" he blamed me.

"I'm not the one that agreed to marry me yesterday" I pointed out.

He crossed his arms and said "Ugh whatever!" I roll my eyes at him and got out of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

"To take a shower... unless you wanna join me" I said playfully.

He ignores what I just said and said obviously "Hello are you forgetting we need to do something about this!"

I smirked at him and said playfully "Oh I know why your mood is so sour! We didn't have our honeymoon yet."

He looked at me wide eyed and said confused "What on earth are you talking about?!"

I walked over to him with a seductive smile on my face and whispered "Don't act naïve. I know you want me."

"Uh no... I don't! And I have a girlfriend" he told me.

"Oh well aren't you gonna break up with her?" I inquired.

"And why would I do that?" he asked.

"Because you're married to me now" I said obviously.

"Are you crazy? I would never choose to be married to you. This is all a big mistake!" he said annoyed.

I hug him and said "Oh you don't mean that."

"Yes I do and get off of me" he said irritated.

"Nah... I don't feel like letting go" I said grinning.

"Get Off" he yelled.

I let go of him and winced slightly since I still had a major hang over. His face was bright red and he looked very pissed off. "Wow your face is red as a fire truck" I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes and turn his back on me. I chuckle at him and said honestly "Oh come on! I was just joking around. You need to chillax."

"How can I relax when I'm married to a crazy strange" he said irritated.

"First of all you need to control your anger because your face is lighting up like a Christmas tree again" I said chuckling.

He roll his eyes at me and said "Not funny! What are we gonna do?" I look at him obviously and he raise his eyebrow at me.

"Duh we get a divorce" I told him. He sigh but nods his head in agreement.

"I'll give you a lift back to your house" I offered.

He shrugged his shoulders and didn't argue with me. We left the motel and went to the parking lot. He followed behind me as I search for my baby. When I found her, he had a shock expression on his face.