Chapter 1: The newby

Toni's POV

Hi, I'm Toni, Toni Topaz. I live with my biological parents and it kinda sucks. We moved from Greendale to Riverdale. Tomorrow is my first day of school, I guess I'm kinda nervous for how everyone is gonna think of me. Well, I kinda have a HUGE secret, but let's not focus to that now. 'Wake up, boy!', is what my biological dad said. 'Ugh, fine!', was my response. I got out of my bed and got dressed. 

When I arrived at school I got greeted by a blondine. 'Hi, are you Toni? I'm Betty Cooper.' 'Yeah, nice to meet you.' ' I will be showing you around school today.' When I walked in everyone stared at me and started whispering. 'Why is everybody staring at me?'. 'That's because you're a huge hottie,'. I got greeted by a brunette and a red haired guy. 'Hi, I'm Veronica Logde and this is my boyfriend, Archie Andrews'. 'Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Toni Topaz'. 

'Let me introduce you to the guys, Toni', Archie said to me. 'Guys, this is Toni Topaz, Toni these are the guys: Jughead, Sweet pea, Fangs, Reggie and Moose'. 'Nice to meet ya, man', Reggie greeted me. 'Hey guys, nice to meet y'all'. 

Cheryl's POV

'Where are Veronica and Betty!?' I said annoyed. Veronica and Betty had just arrived. 'Where the hell did you guys go?' I asked. 'Sorry Cheryl, we were helping the new guy'. 'New guy?' I said. 'Yeah, he's a total score'. 'How hot?' Josie asked them, which I was wondering too. 'The highest level of hot'. 'Even-.' 'Even hotter than Archie'. All the girls in locker room gasped, even me. Archie was the hot jock of the school. 'I have to see this guy', I thought. 

After Vixen practice me and the squad left the locker room and heard some guys screaming, it sounded like they were cheering for somebody. When we walked in the first then I saw was Reggie sweating while he was competing in an arm wrestling competition with... Oh. My. God. This guy really was a hottie...

Hi guys just a quick message:

Sorry for a short chapter, promise the next one will be longer!🤞🏻

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed, please share and comment if you want an update!

Bye👋🏻