Chapter 15: Break my heart.

Toni's POV

I woke up and slowly got up. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I got dressed and headed downstairs where I saw AJ eating cereal. ''Morning!'' she says. ''Morning AJ.'' I say. ''You ready?'' I ask and she nods. ''Bye mom and dad!'' I yell and close the door behind us. 

We got in the car and drove to school. We arrived and got out. We walk into the school and all eyes are on us. AJ looked shy as everyone looked at her. ''Mind your business!'' I shout and everyone turns around. ''Come on, follow me,'' I tell her and she follows. I walk towards the gang. They all greet AJ. 

I feel someone grab my hand. I look up to see Cheryl. She smiles and kisses me. I put my arms around her waist and turn to AJ. ''Betty will show you around,'' I say and point to Betty. They walk together. 

The bell rang and we all went to class. It was time for lunch and I saw AJ shy and alone walking. I let go of Cheryl's hand and run up to her. ''Everything alright?'' I ask. ''Where do I sit?'' She asks. ''With me and my friends,'' I say and lead her to the table. She sits next to me and Betty. I grab Cheryl's hand and she smiles at me. 

''Hey Cheryl?'' AJ asks. ''Yes?'' She asks. ''Do you think I could try out for the Vixens?'' She asks. ''Of course!'' She replies. ''Tryouts are today after school.'' She added and AJ thanked her. I smiled and AJ  got along with everyone. School was over and I stayed for the tryouts to look at AJ. 

I was glad Cheryl and AJ came along with each other. Everyone came out and they started. AJ was the last one to try out. She danced really good. Everyone clapped. ''Welcome to the Vixens, AJ!'' Cheryl says. 

I waited outside the locker room for Cheryl and AJ. They both came out talking and laughing. They noticed me. ''Look at that. My 2 girls getting along.'' I say and Cheryl took my hand. We walked to my car and got in. 

I dropped Cheryl off and drove home with AJ. We got home and made some homework. We played some games and laughed. After a while, we had to go to bed. 

I woke up and did my normal routine and drove AJ to school. 

Cheryl's POV

I spotted AJ and Toni walking up to us. I gave Toni a peck on the lips. We all gossiped and laughed. Toni left with the guys and I was still talking to AJ. I felt someone pick me up and I giggled and I saw it was Bruce. ''Hey Cher, wanna hang out at Pop's today?'' He asks. ''Sure,'' I reply and he left. I turned around to see a confused AJ.

''What?'' I ask. ''Aren't you dating my brother?'' She asks. ''Of course, I am! He's a friend/ex'' I say. ''Yeah right 'friend'.'' She says and rolls her eyes. ''Well then you won't mind if I would sit in another booth at Pop's.'' She says and walks away. 

Bruce picked me up after school and we drove to Pop's. We laughed a lot and I saw AJ walking in and sit down in a booth. She glared at me and I looked away. We were standing outside Bruce's car. We talked and suddenly Bruce kisses me. I push him away. ''What the heck?'' I say. ''Come on, you know you want it.'' He smirks. 

I grabbed his face and kissed him. Hard. I didn't know what I was thinking. I pulled away quickly. ''What?'' He says. ''Nothing, I'll go home alone,'' I say and he leaves. '''What the actual fuck, Cheryl?!'' I heard AJ behind me raging. ''AJ I didn't-'' I say but she cut me off. ''I don't wanna hear it, Cheryl. You will tell Toni or I will.'' She says. ''You have 2 days.'' She says and walks away.

I fucked up bad. 

It was 2 days later and I still didn't tell Toni. 

Toni's POV

I was getting ready to surprise Cheryl with dinner. I fixed my hair and I saw AJ looking at me. ''What?'' I say ''I'm surprising Cheryl.'' I added. She took a deep breath. ''I guess she didn't tell you, but I will now.'' She says. ''What? You're scaring me.'' I say. 

''2 days ago, Cheryl hung out with Bruce and kissed him.'' She says. I felt my heartbreak. ''She wouldn't do that,'' I say. ''She did-'' She says but I cut her off. ''No, you're wrong. Cheryl loves me. She wouldn't cheat on me.'' I try to convince myself.

Cheryl's POV

I walked out and went to Cheryl's. I rang the bell and He immediately kissed me. He pulled away and looked at my face. ''Something wrong baby?'' He asks. I sigh. ''Can we talk?'' I ask him and He looks at me nervously.

I step into the living room and sit down. He sits down next to me.

''I think we should break up,'' I say. ''What? What did I do? We can fix this.'' He says with tears.

 ''What's going on babe?'' He asks. ''I kissed Bruce,'' I say. ''Y-you did?'' He asks. I let a tear fall down my cheek. I slowly nod 'yes'. He looks at me confused. ''Toni I-'' I say. ''No.'' He says and gets up. I grab his arm and turn him around. ''let me go.'' He says. ''Toni I'm so sorry.'' 

''Don't. Maybe we should break up.'' He says angrily but also broken. ''I trusted you. I thought you could help me. But instead, you broke me.'' He says with tears in his eyes. 

He walks away and I break down and text the girls and Kevin. They arrived shortly and I told them everything. They said they supported me but I fucked up. They left and I got a message from Toni:

TT: if you want to talk meet me at pops at 7 pm.

It was 6.30. I grabbed my coat and sat down in a booth. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up. It was Bruce. He smiled at me and I fake smiled back. He kisses me and at the same moment, I hear the bell ring. I turned around to see who it is and I saw Toni mad with his fists balled.

''See you later babe,'' Bruce says and I nod. Toni walked away fast and I ran after him. ''Toni.'' I say and grab his arm. He looks in my eyes and I could see his pain. ''Please sit down,'' I say and he doesn't say anything but he does sit down opposite of me.

''So babe, huh?'' He says without looking at me. ''TT, I'm sorry,'' I say. ''Are you? Because it doesn't seem like it.''He says. ''Why are you so mad?'' I ask annoyed. He looks at me surprised. ''You really wanna know?'' I nod. ''You broke up with me an hour ago, now when I try to make things up I see you kissing him.'' He says broken. 

''It seems like you don't even wanna get back together.'' He says and walks away. ''Of course, I do!'' I say. ''If you really mean it all of this never would've happened.'' He says and walks away.

Toni's POV

I went home and went directly to my room ignoring all the questions. AJ came in. ''Sorry I yelled at you AJ.'' I say. ''It's okay.'' She says and hugs me. I cried for the whole night. I felt so stupid. Cheryl chose Bruce. It was over.

I woke up and got dressed. I only wore black today. I went downstairs and went to my car with AJ. We drove to school in silence. AJ talked with Betty and Josie while I went to my locker. I was walking to my locker when I saw my friends waiting for me. 

I simply nodded at them and opened my locker. ''Sorry, dude.'' The guys say and pat my back. ''Yeah,'' I mumbled. ''Where's Cheryl?'' I ask. I heard Cheryl laugh and turned around to see her and Bruce laughing. I felt the anger build up in me. I slammed my locker closed hard and everyone turned around. ''Mind your own business or I will do it for you!'' I yell and see Cheryl looking at me. I walk outside fast and drop my bag. 

I slammed my fists into the tree. ''RAAGGHHH'' I scream and the tree was shaking. I lean against the tree and sit down crying. I felt Veronica hugging me. I was miserable without Cheryl. I needed her. I thanked Veronica for bandaging my hand and walked through the halls. ''Can you bring AJ home for me?'' I ask Archie and he nods. 

I walk to the exit and hear Cheryl shouting after me but I kept walking. I went home and cried my eyes out.