Chapter 24: The Honeymoon

Toni's POV

When I told Cheryl about our honeymoon, the kids went crazy. They wanted to go with us, making it even harder for me. Cheryl told me she was happy if the kids could come; she also asked for it.

So being the best husband, I booked our flight to Bali for four people. I booked a little house that was connected to the sea and had a small waterfall. There were great activities to do there for us and the kids, so I thought it was a pretty solid vacation.

Yesterday, I told Cheryl to pack summer clothes, so that gave it away a bit. Cheryl was curious about our destination, so it was tough for me to keep the kids and me from telling her.

Today was finally the day we would go to Bali. I knew because Madi was jumping up and down. On our bed. I open my eyes and see my beautiful angel smiling hugely. "Hi princess" I greet her, and she smiles. "Morning daddy," She says.

''Can I tell mommy where we're going, daddy?'' She asks me with a pout. ''Fine, fine'' I say, and she cheers, and Cheryl kisses her cheek. ''Where are we going, Sweetie?'' She asks Madi and Madi smiles. ''Bali!'' She says, and Cheryl has a shocked face. "You didn't," She says. "The best for my wife," I say, and she hugs me tightly.

"Well, let's go then! We have to get there on time" She says and gets out of bed to get ready. I chuckle and get out of bed. Maddie jumps off the bed, but I catch her just in time. She giggles and gets out of my grip, probably running off to Cheryl. I head over to Jason's crib, and he smiles hugely when he sees me. ''Morning, Buddy'' I greet him and pick him up. He giggles and grabs my face. 

''Let's get you dressed'' I say and grab some clothes for him to wear and dress him up. I pick him up again and go downstairs, placing him in his playpen. I go upstairs back and pick out some clothes for myself. After I get dressed, I grab all of our suitcases and bring them downstairs by the door. 

Cheryl and Maddie also come downstairs and head towards Jason. I start up the car and load the suitcases into the car. I head inside and go to our 'Gang Room' as we call it. And yep, there I'm met with everyone. ''Alright, everyone. We're gone until Sunday, so I expect you to keep our house clean and unburned'' I say and they all nod. ''I'm going to miss you, man'' Sweet Pea says and hugs me tightly. 

''Alright, big guy. It's just a week, so don't sweat your tits'' Kevin says, and I pat his back. 

''Anyway, just, don't kill each other, yourself or the house'' I say and leave. 

Cheryl and the kids are already in the car when I get in. ''Ready to go?'' I ask Cheryl, and she nods with a smile. Then, I begin our drive to the airport. 

--------------------

We finally arrive at the airport and walk towards the entrance, suitcases and kids in our hands. We're so early because Cheryl didn't want to be late. So now we have to find something to kill time. We decided to sit down and order some food because we're hungry as hell. The airport wasn't that crowded, which was a bit odd but it didn't bother me at all. After eating we had to wait for 4. Feaking. Hours. I don't think the children were that bothered because they were playing. Jason started to get sleepy, so he is now asleep in my arms as Cheryl is reading a magazine.

Eventually, it was time to board the plane. We got into our seats and began the dreadful, long flight to Bali. 

-----------------------

After the long flight, we arrived in Bali and got out of the plane. We checked into the hotel and went into our room.

''Wowie! It's so big!'' Madi said as she ran around the room, exploring every inch of the room, making you chuckle and put Jason down on the bed. ''Careful, baby. We don't want to go to the hospital on vacation, right?'' Cheryl told Madi as she stopped her. ''Sorry, mommy!'' She apologised to Cheryl and hugged her. ''My sweet baby'' Cheryl said as she kissed Madi's cheek and got up, intertwining her fingers with yours. ''Alright, I think we should get changed and go to the beach'' You suggested and Madi and Jason erupted in cheer. ''Alright, let me pick out your bathing suits'' Cheryl said as she was about to go to the closet but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back to me. ''What are you doing, Toni?'' She asked me with a giggle. ''I love you and our kids more than anything'' I told her and she smiled at me. ''They're so lucky to have you as their father'' She told me and I kissed her.

''I'm serious though'' 

''Without you, I'd die''

------------------------------

I regret to say that this story has come to an end. 

BUT WAIT!

I might do like a sequel to this story but about Madi and Jason's life. I'll switch POV's between them and maybe sometimes Toni and Cheryl's POV.

I'm thinking about making them like famous singers or whatever and then they meet another band which is very cocky and you know.....

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA AND IF YOU WOULD READ IT!!!!

I can't really do anything until I have some comment/results so,

Until then, 

-Writer Z