Chapter 2: Damn.

Cheryl's POV

As our eyes met my jaw dropped. He was so handsome! His jawline, his eyes and his beautiful purple/pink hair. God he was so sexy. 

"CHERYL!". I snapped as Veronica shouted me back into reality. "Jeez Veronica calm down". As I looked I saw Reggie sitting in defeat and I saw the mysterious guy walk up to me and my squad.

"Cheryl, this is Toni Topaz, Toni, this is Cheryl Blossom" Veronica said to introduce us. "Hi, nice to meet you Cheryl" Toni said to me. "H-hi, nice to meet you too". Ugh, Cheryl! Why did you have to stutter in front of everyone.

Toni's POV

Damn. She looked fine as hell. "Anyway...we better get going" Veronica told Cheryl and the squad. "Bye guys!". Bye bye Blossom. I hope to see you soon I thought. When they walked out all I could do was stare at Cheryl's perfect ass. Oh, man my first day and I already have a major crush on the HBIC. This is gonna be really tough.

"YO TONI" Reggie yelled, which by the way shocked me. I jumped up and turned around to see the guys laughing at me. "What?" I asked. "Dude, you gotta get her number." "What do you mean?". "You like Cheryl, obviously!". "Man, now the guys now". 

The next day (Toni's POV still)

I walk up to Veronica. "Hey Veronica". "Hi Toni, what's up?". I shifted awkwardly. "I-I wanted to ask if you could get me Cheryl's number?" She grinned. "Of course!" She gave me her number and I thanked her. When I walked away I saw an angry red headed beauty looking at me. "Why was she angry?" I wondered as I walked down the hall.

Cheryl's POV

I was still thinking about Toni. I mean I never got a such a crush on a guy. As I walked in the hall with my Vixen's, I saw Veronica grinning about something the guy said to her. I couldn't see who it was until he turned around and I saw Toni. Anger got build up in my body. How could Veronica steal Toni away from me?! I thought. Well, he's not exactly mine. 

Oh my gosh am I jealous?! But still, Veronica knew that I have a huge crush on Toni. As Toni walked down the hall I walked away as quickly as possible before he could see me.

Unknown: Hey Cheryl.

Cheryl: Uhm, who is this?

Unknown: It's Toni, from school

Omg, he texted me! How did he get my number?

Cheryl changed unknown to Toni

Toni: So, I saw you walk away pretty angry today, are you okay?

Cheryl: I'm fine.

Toni: Are you sure?

Cheryl: Yes Toni, I'm sure.

Toni's POV

So I texted Cheryl. She said she was fine, but I knew she wasn't. That's when I asked her something.

Toni: Well, I would like to take you out on a date, no pressure though.

Cheryl's POV

OMG, Toni asked me out?! What do I reply?

Cheryl: I would love to!

Toni: Great! I'll pick you up at 7 if you tell me where you live :)

Cheryl: I live at the Thistlehouse :)

Toni: I'll see you then.

Cheryl: Bye

So this is what Toni looks like, I tried lol

Thanks for reading! Comment if you want an update!