Chapter 5: Apology

Veronica has added you to the groupchat.

Veronica: Party at my place 7pm, bring booze!

Sweet pea: I'm in

Betty: ^^

Archie: ^^

Jughead: ^

Josie: ^

Fangs: ^^

Kevin: Hell yeah bitches!

Reggie: I'm in!

Toni: I think I'm gonna pass

Cheryl: Yeah me too.

Veronica: Aww, but okay.

Cheryl's POV

I felt so stupid. I was so angry at him! But what is his secret? I didn't feel like going to Veronica's party. I was too sad to dance and talk with the rest. I was watching all kinds of sad movies and it made me feel even more sad. 

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to find Betty, Veronica, Josie and Kevin. "Hey girl!." Josie said. "Hey guys." I said. "We know what happened and we thought it would be fun to have a girls day!" "Ahem!" "Plus Kevin." I laughed. I never laughed since the incident. 

We had an amazing day by going to the mall, chatting, joking and messing around. I felt so much better. "So you're really not going to the party?" Veronica asked me sadly. "Sorry V." I said. "I'm sorry about Toni." "It's fine guys." After they left I felt alone and sad again. 

I still can't believe Toni did this to me! He doesn' teven trust me with his secret! 

Toni's POV

I was miserable without Cheryl. I was so stupid to hurt her feelings like that. A part of me wants to go talk to her, but another part of me thinks it's a bad idea. Screw it I can't take it anymore!

Toni: Hey Cheryl...

Cheryl: What do you want.

Toni: To apologize.

Cheryl: Just don't.

Toni: Cheryl please...

Toni: Cheryl?

My heart dropped. I can't live like this. I screwed up bad, but I have to fix this. For Cheryl. 

Toni: I'm coming to your house.

Cheryl: But it's raining like hell!

Toni: I don't care, I want to apologize.

Cheryl's POV

He wouldn't do that, right? 

Toni's POV

I ran outside without grabbing my jacket or keys. I didn't think about anything else but Cheryl. She meant the world to me. I can't live without her. I ran as fast as I could. I heard cars honking, but I didn't care. It rained even harder, but I didn't notice it. 

I saw the Thistlehouse ahead of me. I ran even faster than I thought I could. My heart was pounding. I felt my blood coursing through my veins. Suddenly I slipped causing my face to fall on the ground "FUCK!" I yelled, but I got up and continued to run. 

I finally arrived at the Thistlehouse out of breath. I ran to the door and knocked fast. The door opened and I saw Cheryl. She was looking so beautiful. Once Cheryl saw me her jaw dropped. "Toni!?" She said.